Persona 7f, or 3f with a sub?

steve59

Jan 7, 2018
My dealer takes in a bunch of stuff an one week he had the 7f connected to something that turned them into audiophile speakers, tight imaging, deep layered soundstage and air around all the instrument. I didn’t like i. Impressive sure, natural meh. So last time he has this 100 watt hybrid pathos integrated and all the silly audiophile crap is replaced with the most natural playback experience I’ve ever heard! My first listening session was a couple hours and I came back and maybe they have a little too much bass for the room. play a lot of different stuff and i Have heard the 7f sound as dry and uninviting as others have described but I guarantee if those guys listened to this system they would rave. I just finished building my last system and after 5-6 hours with the 7f I just might take the hit and get them.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing