PSVANE HORIZON Series Vacuum Tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSVANE

May 5, 2024
china
WechatIMG5822.jpgIntroducing the newly HORIZON series by PSVANE.

We are thrilled to announce the debut of the brand-new PSVANE HORIZON series vacuum tubes!
This groundbreaking series is crafted to deliver "premium sound with affordable price" to all our customers.

To achieve this, we’ve introduced the innovative HPC-T and HPC-X anode coating technologies, alongside new high-density ceramic tube base materials. We’ve also reinforced the internal structures in our minitubes to ensure exceptional durability.

Every HORIZON series product undergoes rigorous quality control and burn-in testing to guarantee unmatched stability and reliability.

For your peace of mind, we’1ve partnered with Amazon's local warehouses to handle shipping, providing you with a seamless after-sales experience and highly competitive pricing.

The 20-product HORIZON series will be gradually available on Amazon starting May 31.

PSVANE
wpc.gif

Introducing PSVANE Brand New Horizon Series Vacuum Tubes--12AU7-AT

Experience unparalleled sound quality with the PSVANE 12AU7-AT vacuum tube from our Horizon series. Crafted with superior materials and workmanship, this tube offers a significant reduction in noise, providing purer, crisper sounds. Its high voltage gain makes it ideal for preamplifiers and guitar amplifiers, ensuring a remarkable 30% increase in lifespan and exceptional consistency through manual pairing and stringent quality control. Perfect for audiophiles seeking reliability and performance in one package.

You can find PSVANE Horizon 12AU7-AT on Amazon.
Check it out!

Last edited:
Has anyone tried any of these tubes?

There's thread over on Audiogon regarding them

There's thread over on Audiogon regarding them

Unfortunately, our account on Audiogon has been suspended, and we are unable to log in. Although we’ve already emailed Audiogon’s official support, we haven’t received a response yet. (If you know any forum staff members, please let me know.)

Unfortunately, our account on Audiogon has been suspended, and we are unable to log in. Although we’ve already emailed Audiogon’s official support, we haven’t received a response yet. (If you know any forum staff members, please let me know.)

Can't help you with that

I recently received four KT88 Horizon and four 12at7 tubes from Amazon and they sound outstanding, quite amazing honestly.
I am 61 years old and have been doing this a long time and these tubes made a remarkable difference in clarity and detail top to bottom and 3d soundstage.
They are very real sounding and my McIntosh gear has never sounded so good.
I have tried several NOS tubes as well as new production with no where near this level of improvement.
So far so good, I hope they are durable and last a long time.
I just ordered four more 12at7 for my pre-amplifier
I ordered eight additional 12ax7 Horizon to complete the replacement from Amazon and they are out of stock. I was wondering for how long they will be out of stock on Amazon?

I recently received four KT88 Horizon and four 12at7 tubes from Amazon and they sound outstanding, quite amazing honestly.
I am 61 years old and have been doing this a long time and these tubes made a remarkable difference in clarity and detail top to bottom and 3d soundstage.
They are very real sounding and my McIntosh gear has never sounded so good.
I have tried several NOS tubes as well as new production with no where near this level of improvement.
So far so good, I hope they are durable and last a long time.
I just ordered four more 12at7 for my pre-amplifier
I ordered eight additional 12ax7 Horizon to complete the replacement from Amazon and they are out of stock. I was wondering for how long they will be out of stock on Amazon?

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We’re thrilled to hear that you’re enjoying the Horizon KT88 and 12AT7 tubes, and that they’ve made such a remarkable difference in your McIntosh gear’s performance. It’s always great to know our products are helping to elevate your listening experience.

Regarding the 12AX7 Horizon tubes, they are currently out of stock, but the good news is that they will be back in stock very soon. We expect them to be available later this week. Thank you for your patience and continued support!

Reactions: Sonicseeker
the tubes are already crapping out on day 1. from a friend,
"Ordered a pair of these via Amazon to try in my Decware SE34I.5 amp. Installed them turned on the amp. They biased up the same. About 20 seconds after turn on I hear a slight pop out of one speaker. Start the music playing and that speaker sounds muffled. Turn it off, let if cool a little, swap the two power tube position. Power it back on. Same result, the problem follows the tube. Will be sending this pair back to PSVANE via Amazon."

heres how psvane fixes the problem:
"Replacement tubes came today.A pair of PSVANE Horizon EL34s replaced with a pair of PSVANE Horizon 12AT7s by Amazon. A sticker on the side of the PSVANE box with a bar code said EL34s. A sticker on top of the PSVANE box said 12AT7s. I'm done. No more Horizon tubes from Amazon."

warranty or not, @PSVANE you need to fix your quality control problems. they should have been fixed a long time ago. also, your official seller G-D parts is overcharging and refusing refunds. they got me just 6 days ago. you must step in and fix this as well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mxk116
the tubes are already crapping out on day 1. from a friend,
"Ordered a pair of these via Amazon to try in my Decware SE34I.5 amp. Installed them turned on the amp. They biased up the same. About 20 seconds after turn on I hear a slight pop out of one speaker. Start the music playing and that speaker sounds muffled. Turn it off, let if cool a little, swap the two power tube position. Power it back on. Same result, the problem follows the tube. Will be sending this pair back to PSVANE via Amazon."

heres how psvane fixes the problem:
"Replacement tubes came today.A pair of PSVANE Horizon EL34s replaced with a pair of PSVANE Horizon 12AT7s by Amazon. A sticker on the side of the PSVANE box with a bar code said EL34s. A sticker on top of the PSVANE box said 12AT7s. I'm done. No more Horizon tubes from Amazon."

warranty or not, @PSVANE you need to fix your quality control problems. they should have been fixed a long time ago. also, your official seller G-D parts is overcharging and refusing refunds. they got me just 6 days ago. you must step in and fix this as well.

I sincerely apologize for your disappointing experience with G-D Parts and Amazon. Really sorry.
We are committed to helping you and your friend to resolve this issue.
Could you kindly provide your proof of purchase and communication records with G-D Parts?
(you can send us an email :service@psvane.com
If there has been any wrongdoing on the dealer’s part, we will work with you to address it.
Regarding the EL34 tubes your friend purchased from Amazon, could you please share a photo of the packaging label issue you mentioned?
This will help us work more effectively with Amazon to pinpoint and resolve the problem.

Additionally, as vacuum tubes are highly delicate products, even with our strict quality inspections, the multiple handling and transportation stages from China to the U.S. can result in a certain percentage of damage during shipment.
We've observed that the damage rate during overseas shipping is higher compared to domestic deliveries, which has unfortunately caused inconvenience for our customers in the past.
To address this, we decided to make Amazon our official sales platform this year, as it offers a more convenient solution for our customers, despite the increased after-sales costs on our side.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for the poor experience you've had.

Reactions: Sonicseeker
I sincerely apologize for your disappointing experience with G-D Parts and Amazon. Really sorry.
We are committed to helping you and your friend to resolve this issue.
Could you kindly provide your proof of purchase and communication records with G-D Parts?
(you can send us an email :service@psvane.com

ok.
sorry = fix it.

If there has been any wrongdoing on the dealer’s part, we will work with you to address it.

Regarding the EL34 tubes your friend purchased from Amazon, could you please share a photo of the packaging label issue you mentioned?
perhaps i can
This will help us work more effectively with Amazon to pinpoint and resolve the problem.
just dont send out bad tubes
Additionally, as vacuum tubes are highly delicate products, even with our strict quality inspections, the multiple handling and transportation stages from China to the U.S. can result in a certain percentage of damage during shipment.
dont embarrass yourself futher. your tubes fail a lot faster than others. they all come into the US from very far away. fix it now and you can reverse your track record of "sounds good if it doesn prematurely fail."
We've observed that the damage rate during overseas shipping is higher compared to domestic deliveries, which has unfortunately caused inconvenience for our customers in the past.
hey, with one exception we dont make tubes in the US. if everyone else can do it, why cant you? jj has this problem with rectifiers but not their power or small signal tubes. others have bigger transit problems and lower failure rates. you can fix it if u like.
To address this, we decided to make Amazon our official sales platform this year, as it offers a more convenient solution for our customers, despite the increased after-sales costs on our side.
well they only carry a few of your tubes. clearly having amazon sell some of your tubes hasnt fixed your problem.
Once again, I sincerely apologize for the poor experience you've had.

apology = fixing this problem immediately

Last edited:
"Replacement tubes came today.A pair of PSVANE Horizon EL34s replaced with a pair of PSVANE Horizon 12AT7s by Amazon. A sticker on the side of the PSVANE box with a bar code said EL34s. A sticker on top of the PSVANE box said 12AT7s. I
Regarding the EL34 tubes your friend purchased from Amazon, could you please share a photo of the packaging label issue you mentioned. This will help us work more effectively with Amazon to pinpoint and resolve the problem.

@PSVANE - This suggests that you are shipping tubes in bulk and then having Amazon label the box , and handle/box the tubes prior to customer shipment. Otherwise, the labeling and what tube is in the respective box resides in China if boxed there.

"The labels were all on the plastic wrap around the box the two tubes were in. That is in the trash and covered in coffee grounds and food refuse now. Not digging for it."

One computer generated label that said EL34s included the barcode and maybe SKU was located on the side of the box. The other sticker I think was hand written and for sure said 12AT7 was on top of the box."

@PSVANE your custmoer service refuses to help.
fix your tubes and fix your customer service.
do it now.

Hello, Ceylon,

We have been doing our best to resolve this matter for you. Since your initial purchase wasn’t made directly from us, it took me some time to retrieve all your communication records with G-D Parts.
Please allow me to clarify the full context of the situation. Although it’s already late at night here in China, we have just finished an urgent conversation with G-D. If ANY part of my explanation does not align with the facts, feel free to point it out.

First,here’s our resolution: G-D has agreed to refund you $20 in advance via PayPal (please send me your PayPal information via email), even though they initially promised to refund the $20 after you received the goods.

After reviewing the full chat history, it’s clear that the price adjustment you mentioned was due to the fact that there were only five discounted items available (this was clearly communicated by customer service, as shown in the screenshot below).
WeChatea9b82dc1273c73faaca8b9d5db1e5fa.jpg

By the time you attempted to make the purchase, these discounted items had already been sold to other customers. Therefore, this wasn’t a case of arbitrary price increases by the distributor, and this information had already been communicated to you.

Regarding your question about why the $20 refund could only be issued after you received the goods, this is indeed a limitation of the AliExpress platform.
Since you set up automatic payment (initially, customer service asked you to place the order but not to pay right away so they could adjust the discounted price for you), they weren’t able to apply the discount immediately.
After your payment, in order to ensure you received the product as quickly as possible, G-D promptly shipped the item from China to the U.S. During this process, it was no longer possible to recall the item. Therefore, G-D couldn’t process any refund actions until you received the goods, which was previously explained and promised in your communication with them.
WeChat24c3a64976543acd9f8cc5a5537fdc88.jpg
WeChatbbfb40ecbe940aefbb9ca7dfa031de09.jpg

"The labels were all on the plastic wrap around the box the two tubes were in. That is in the trash and covered in coffee grounds and food refuse now. Not digging for it."

One computer generated label that said EL34s included the barcode and maybe SKU was located on the side of the box. The other sticker I think was hand written and for sure said 12AT7 was on top of the box."

Regarding the labeling issue with the EL34 tubes, we have thoroughly investigated the matter.

It turns out that the small handwritten label was indeed placed incorrectly by the worker. Fortunately, this was not the label used by Amazon for product verification and shipment confirmation (as they rely on the computer-generated label with the barcode).

So, your friend still received the correct EL34 tubes. While the product was not sent incorrectly, we apologize for the mistake on the handwritten label, and we will improve worker training moving forward.

Hello, Ceylon,

We have been doing our best to resolve this matter for you. Since your initial purchase wasn’t made directly from us, it took me some time to retrieve all your communication records with G-D Parts.
Please allow me to clarify the full context of the situation. Although it’s already late at night here in China, we have just finished an urgent conversation with G-D. If ANY part of my explanation does not align with the facts, feel free to point it out.

First,here’s our resolution: G-D has agreed to refund you $20 in advance via PayPal (please send me your PayPal information via email), even though they initially promised to refund the $20 after you received the goods.
NO. he promised to refund immediately after i place the order, as you see in the chat.
After reviewing the full chat history, it’s clear that the price adjustment you mentioned was due to the fact that there were only five discounted items available (this was clearly communicated by customer service, as shown in the screenshot below).
View attachment 136867
NO that is not communicated by seller at all. seller refused to acknowledge price increases and instead spoke of sales tax, as you can see in the chat and other pics i send the seller increased the price twice then promised to fix it. the price on one of the items went back to normal AFTER i was overcharged.
in this screen shot im being told to place order and the price will be adjusted. it was not.
By the time you attempted to make the purchase, these discounted items had already been sold to other customers. Therefore, this wasn’t a case of arbitrary price increases by the distributor, and this information had already been communicated to you.

Regarding your question about why the $20 refund could only be issued after you received the goods, this is indeed a limitation of the AliExpress platform.
this is a lie. he an paypal me, venmo, he can respect hispromise however he wishes.
Since you set up automatic payment (initially, customer service asked you to place the order but not to pay right away so they could adjust the discounted price for you), they weren’t able to apply the discount immediately.
i set up nothing. i just placed the order and was billed to paypal.
After your payment, in order to ensure you received the product as quickly as possible, G-D promptly shipped the item from China to the U.S. During this process, it was no longer possible to recall the item. Therefore, G-D couldn’t process any refund actions until you received the goods, which was previously explained and promised in your communication with them.
View attachment 136868
View attachment 136870
he was given every opportunity to correct his price increase or cancel my order from the moment i placed the order. at any time he could have sent me $20 to adjust the overcharge, but seller chose waste my time in stead.

you will support the customer when a seller is making problems or the customer will no longer support you, ok?

Last edited:
NO. he promised to refund immediately after i place the order, as you see in the chat
YES. PLACE the order, BUT NOT PAY FOR IT.GD did not anticipate that you had set up automatic payment, which prevented them from adjusting the price of your order.
this is a lie. he an paypal me, venmo, he can respect hispromise however he wishes.
According to the RULES of AliExpress platforms, transactions can ONLY occur within the Alibaba platform. Any transactions between AliExpress sellers and customers outside of the platform are strictly prohibited by these rules. If the seller explicitly promised to engage in transactions outside the platform during communication with AliExpress customer service, they will face penalties from the platform (which may include product link removal, fines, etc.).
i set up nothing. i just placed the order and was billed to paypal.
I completely understand the complexity of the AliExpress platform's operations, and it's possible that you were unaware that you had enabled this option.
you will support the customer when a seller is making problems or the customer will no longer support you, ok?
GD is our distributor, and our management scope for them is limited to ensuring that the products they sell are of good quality and covered by our warranty policy, as well as ensuring that the prices of their products do not exceed our set retail prices.

As long as their sales practices comply with the appropriate sales platforms and local laws and regulations, we do not have the authority to dictate their actions.

However, out of responsibility to you, we still assist in coordinating the matter.
As the brand, we will do our utmost to advocate for your requests.

YES. PLACE the order, BUT NOT PAY FOR IT.GD did not anticipate that you had set up automatic payment, which prevented them from adjusting the price of your order.
I DIDNT SET UP ANYTHING. I PLACED THE ORDER AND IT BILLED/PAID ME. I DID NOT SET UP ANYTHING, AND THAT DOESNT MATTER AT ALL. HE PROMISED TO ADJUST THE PRICE THRU REFUND. he could have immediately cancelled and resold. he could have done LOTS of things.
According to the RULES of AliExpress platforms, transactions can ONLY occur within the Alibaba platform. Any transactions between AliExpress sellers and customers outside of the platform are strictly prohibited by these rules. If the seller explicitly promised to engage in transactions outside the platform during communication with AliExpress customer service, they will face penalties from the platform (which may include product link removal, fines, etc.).

I completely understand the complexity of the AliExpress platform's operations, and it's possible that you were unaware that you had enabled this option.
I DID NOT ENABLE IT. i was not give the option. i just paid. ebay does the same thing. some sellers automatically extract the payment some dont.
GD is our distributor, and our management scope for them is limited to ensuring that the products they sell are of good quality and covered by our warranty policy, as well as ensuring that the prices of their products do not exceed our set retail prices.

As long as their sales practices comply with the appropriate sales platforms and local laws and regulations, we do not have the authority to dictate their actions.
you can apply whatever pressure you want to your seller to resolve this or, directly directly compensate me for the trouble they make.

the sales practice does NOT comply. i informed the seller he could either 1) refund me $20 ti correct the price or 2) cancel and refund me the full amount

in steads he shipped me the tubes

i believe this is a violation

However, out of responsibility to you, we still assist in coordinating the matter.
As the brand, we will do our utmost to advocate for your requests.
he could have corrected the price BEFORE i ordered or after. in stead the price was lowered seconds after i ordered.

i have opened a dispute on aliexpress to make sure i get full refund and seller pays for return shipping. i expect a return label in my email immediately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu