Radio Garden

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
I was introduced to Radio Garden reciently. It's not hifi by any means. But its a pretty cool web browser application. You basically look at the world and there are dots all over. Every one is a radio station. Click a dot and it plays that station. You can listen to almost any station that is broadcasting around the globe.

I find it incredibly exciting to hear the different cultures and what their listening too. It would be even better if it showed the digital data from each station such as the band playing or what have you. I would assume you can use one of those music apps where you put your phone to the speaker and it tells you the band and song. For me, and I hope others, this could become a window of exposure to a lot of new music.

Maybe if there is interest, the moderators could make a few subcategories for genre and people could note good stations.

Reactions: Kenc

Kenc

Jan 3, 2019
Toronto, Canada
I find this to be a very cool app as well. I posted a few days about it.
I had a link that opened to Radio Lagos which maybe scared some people off :)

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
Started digging around today. Its so amazing to see all the stations around the world. I have been in Africa. Lots of tribal beats.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing