Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms

Rhapsody.Audio- Listening Rooms (RLRs)

Rhapsody.Audio would like to announce that within the next 3-4 months there will be multiple new locations where several of the product lines that Rhapsody.Audio represents will be available to audition via Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms (RLRs).

Initially, the RLR’s will have the products available for demonstration mentioned below. Upon opening, the DFW RLR will have a very similar product offering as that available at Rhapsody.Audio in Manhattan.

Over time, all locations will be expanding their portfolio to a comparable scale as that of NYC/DFW.

The RLRs will be available to host auditions by appointment. All product ordering and delivery logistics will be processed and supported from the Rhapsody.Audio NYC location.

Product assistance and installation will be supported by Rhapsody.Audio NYC along with the RLRs depending on customer location.

The RLR locations are:

Portland - Rhapsody.Audio RLR

Products available to audition (coming soon)

-Pilium

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

Dallas/Fort Worth Rhapsody.Audio DFW

Products available to audition:

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

-Pilium

-VYGER

-Kondo

-Taiko Audio

-VYDA

West Palm Beach & Miami (2 Florida locations) Rhapsody.Audio WPB/Miami

West Palm Beach will open initially. Miami will follow when the RLR is ready to host customers.

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Chicago, IL Rhapsody.Audio Chicago

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Long Island, NY Rhapsody.Audio Long Island

-Kondo

-Alsyvox

Dallas-RLR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be making a "trek" down to David's at some point soon to hear these stellar examples of beautiful form and what I imagine to be striking function :)
I'm super excited to have them! I'll be posting pics here when the system is up and ready. Welcome to have you join in the listening fun! Was able to pry Bob's unubtainium 4 watt Audio Note 2a3 silver wound transformer amp out of his hands to mate them with. : )

Last edited:
Reactions: 2ndLiner
I just placed an order for the Rhapsody.Audio Brooklyn location, with Lorenzo Audio Labs for a pair of LM-3s, in Walnut Root finish, to go along with the incoming (February) LM-1s. Looking forward to the two way 94db efficient LM-3s with low power 2A3 Triode Lab amps as well as 211 and 300B Kondo amps.
lm3-1-2023.png

Last edited:
Heretic Loudspeakers AD612 just arrived at Rhapsody.Audio Brooklyn. I have heard that they need a LOT of break in so I was not expecting much out of the box. I have them connected to a Devialet 440 to let them run 24/7 for a few weeks. The AD612's are 97db efficient and I plan on running them with Triode lab 45/2A3/300B 2.5V amps.

A nice $10K Triode lab 2A3 integrated and a pair of these $10K Heretic speakers plus source will offer a compelling offering that doesn't break the bank.

Out of the box with the Devialet I am surprised how well they image and how full bodied they sound. Me like.

IMG_5776.jpg

Heretic Loudspeakers AD612 just arrived at Rhapsody.Audio Brooklyn. I have heard that they need a LOT of break in so I was not expecting much out of the box. I have them connected to a Devialet 440 to let them run 24/7 for a few weeks. The AD612's are 97db efficient and I plan on running them with Triode lab 45/2A3/300B 2.5V amps.

A nice $10K Triode lab 2A3 integrated and a pair of these $10K Heretic speakers plus source will offer a compelling offering that doesn't break the bank.

Out of the box with the Devialet I am surprised how well they image and how full bodied they sound. Me like.

View attachment 125853
Great looking (and sounds like, sounding) system, Bob! Also, I really like the painting above the speaker on the viewer's right. Who's work is that?

Reactions: Rhapsody
Great looking (and sounds like, sounding) system, Bob! Also, I really like the painting above the speaker on the viewer's right. Who's work is that?
Yes, they are definitely cool speakers. Funny the wall art is from GIK acoustics. I sent them some "free" art files I found on the internet and they cover the GIK panels with the sent files. I think I have 10 of them:)

Reactions: 2ndLiner
Triode Labs 45 mono block RSR amps (4 watts/channel) being prepared to ship to their new home at Rhapsody.Audio - Brooklyn. The 45 RSR's as well as a pair of 2A3/300B 2.5V (interchangeable) amps that will be following the 45 RSRs in a few weeks will be driving Odeon, Diesis, Lorenzo and Heretic speakers.

20240228_142252-1.jpeg 20240228_142330-1.jpeg 20240228_142419-1.jpeg 20240228_142315-1.jpeg 20240228_142339-1.jpeg

Triode Labs 45 mono block RSR amps (4 watts/channel) being prepared to ship to their new home at Rhapsody.Audio - Brooklyn. The 45 RSR's as well as a pair of 2A3/300B 2.5V (interchangeable) amps that will be following the 45 RSRs in a few weeks will be driving Odeon, Diesis, Lorenzo and Heretic speakers.

View attachment 126321 View attachment 126322 View attachment 126323 View attachment 126324 View attachment 126326

you really need to stop Bob. I can’t take such a long holiday the more you get the more days o have to spend there

• Haha
Reactions: Bobvin and Rhapsody
Fantastic classic look to these speakers! Just beautiful. Design can go some really interesting directions in this hobby, from gantry cranes to giant bugle horns and everything in between -- so it is really nice to see classic, timeless looks perfectly executed. I can’t wait to hear them — if the sonics match the looks then WOW!

Reactions: Lee and Rhapsody
Happy to announce I’ve ordered a Triode Labs 45EVO integrated amp, and a pair of Heretic 612s for the PNW Rhapsody showroom. The Heretics and the Diesis are very high efficiency speakers so adding a flea watt SET should be a lot of fun!

• Love
Reactions: Rhapsody and Lee
Happy to announce I’ve ordered a Triode Labs 45EVO integrated amp, and a pair of Heretic 612s for the PNW Rhapsody showroom. The Heretics and the Diesis are very high efficiency speakers so adding a flea watt SET should be a lot of fun!
Congrats Bob, you will love 'em:)

Reactions: Bobvin
Visitors going to the Dalllas Southwest Audio Fest this weekend that would like to visit the Rhapsody.Audio - Dallas showroom to hear the Magico M9s please call Chris Hesse at +1 (716) 982-4189. to make an appointment. Rhapsody Dallas is located 20 minutes from the Anatole/Hilton - Dallas, Texas, where the show is being held.
1Photo Apr 20 2023, 10 27 48 AM.jpeg

You are rising so rapidly through the forum ranks - from Wilson Alexias to flea watt SETs.

Reactions: Bobvin
You are rising so rapidly through the forum ranks - from Wilson Alexias to flea watt SETs.
Thanks Ked (I think). I’m not sure I like term “rank” as it implies a positional hierarchy one over another. I am but a simple man on a journey of discovery so in that regard exploring new horizons hoping to share with others what I find. (Unless it sucks!)

Reactions: ctydwn

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing