Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms

Rhapsody.Audio- Listening Rooms (RLRs)

Rhapsody.Audio would like to announce that within the next 3-4 months there will be multiple new locations where several of the product lines that Rhapsody.Audio represents will be available to audition via Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms (RLRs).

Initially, the RLR’s will have the products available for demonstration mentioned below. Upon opening, the DFW RLR will have a very similar product offering as that available at Rhapsody.Audio in Manhattan.

Over time, all locations will be expanding their portfolio to a comparable scale as that of NYC/DFW.

The RLRs will be available to host auditions by appointment. All product ordering and delivery logistics will be processed and supported from the Rhapsody.Audio NYC location.

Product assistance and installation will be supported by Rhapsody.Audio NYC along with the RLRs depending on customer location.

The RLR locations are:

Portland - Rhapsody.Audio RLR

Products available to audition (coming soon)

-Pilium

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

Dallas/Fort Worth Rhapsody.Audio DFW

Products available to audition:

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

-Pilium

-VYGER

-Kondo

-Taiko Audio

-VYDA

West Palm Beach & Miami (2 Florida locations) Rhapsody.Audio WPB/Miami

West Palm Beach will open initially. Miami will follow when the RLR is ready to host customers.

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Chicago, IL Rhapsody.Audio Chicago

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Long Island, NY Rhapsody.Audio Long Island

-Kondo

-Alsyvox

Dallas-RLR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhapsody.Audio announces that it will be representing Lorenzo Audio Labs https://lorenzoaudiolabs.com in the US. Miguel at Lorenzo AL is now preparing the LM1 model that will come to Rhapsody.Audio - Brooklyn in 2024. We heard the LM1 at Munich this year and we are now honored to be bringing the LM1 to the US for all to hear, see and enjoy.

View attachment 119175
Congratulations !!!
Spanish audio rising to sky !!!
:);)

Reactions: Rhapsody
VYGER Atlantis/TW- RS playing with the new Titan M (Manual version of Titan) at Rhapsody.Audio - Brooklyn.

We have the Titan which is the microprocessor controlled Titan version at the Rhapsody Dallas and Rhapsody Portland locations. The Titan M that I just installed at Rhapsody -Brooklyn is the first Titan M in the US.

The Titan M (manual version) just has one control knob for pressure and one control knob for vacuum. Very EASY. The pump is dead quiet, you have to look at the display to see if the pump is turned on.

My dear friend Giuseppe has really outdone himself with the new pump/Titan set ups. Plug and Play now with VYGER. Sonically I believe that the Atlantis or Indian Signature are two of the finest TT's on the planet. I'm biased of course, but come and listen and see for yourself.

IMG_5245.jpeg

IMG_5247.jpeg

IMG_5248.jpeg

Yes, it's true:) With the Roma Triode being a 10ohm, 98.5db speaker and the Triode Lab custom Hoshimoto transformers as well as the rest of the articulate overall amps design it can drive the Roma Triode to 95db or 100db levels and there is no noticeable compression.
Is kind of crazy, when I think of my power output on the bicycle, a strong performance (for an young geezer as myself) is anything over 200 watts. A lot of work is done @ 200 watts. Crazy to think moving a speaker cone needs the kind of power often specified. (I know, I’m oversimplifying—blah blah!) I do wish I had some capacitive storage for those 500w peaks!

Two pairs of Diesis Roma Triode speakers that are in process of being custom built by the artisans at Diesis in Spoleto, Italy for Rhapsody.Audio. One pair is going to Michigan in January and the next pair will ship in February to California.

IMG_3839.jpgimage0-25.jpegimage1-9.jpegimage3-4.jpegIMG_4281.jpgIMG_4626.JPGIMG_2085-1.jpgIMG_2081.jpgIMG_4610.JPG

Attachments

• image2-6.jpeg
    image2-6.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Two pairs of Diesis Roma Triode speakers that are in process of being custom built by the artisans at Diesis in Spoleto, Italy for Rhapsody.Audio. One pair is going to Michigan in January and the next pair will ship in February to California.

View attachment 123010View attachment 123011View attachment 123012View attachment 123013View attachment 123014View attachment 123015View attachment 123016View attachment 123017View attachment 123018
Gorgeous speakers, Bob! What sort of customizing is being done?

Reactions: Rhapsody
Gorgeous speakers, Bob! What sort of customizing is being done?
Yes, beauties:) I always enjoy seeing them built via pics. The only real customization is the color of the leather, which is black for these two pairs, as they are both being built with the ebony wood finish. Custom woods are available but the standard wood for Roma Triode is the ebony wood for the horn and front plate.

Yes, beauties:) I always enjoy seeing them built via pics. The only real customization is the color of the leather, which is black for these two pairs, as they are both being built with the ebony wood finish. Custom woods are available but the standard wood for Roma Triode is the ebony wood for the horn and front plate.
I'll be making a "trek" down to David's at some point soon to hear these stellar examples of beautiful form and what I imagine to be striking function :)

I'll be making a "trek" down to David's at some point soon to hear these stellar examples of beautiful form and what I imagine to be striking function :)
Yes, they should be there in sunny Sausalito sometime in March. I love my Roma Triodes with my Triode Lab 1.5 watt 45 mono amps. One of my favorite combinations. Love them with Kondo amps as well, but at a MUCH higher price point.

Reactions: 2ndLiner

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing