Roon Users: A few quick questions

I think its a price thing with Roon..one balks at paying so much for a user interface that really does nothing for SQ , you can get free UI's that also allow browsing and a lot more ..
Let me put it this way .. like paying $499 for DIRAC .. with REAL sonic benefits .. or a lifetime roon membership , which is just another way to browse your collection.. a nice to have, but I would buy Dirac first
I agree, but we both already have DRC don't we!
You are a Roon user too aren't you Rod?
Keith.

Yep .. i took the lifetime option.. they had a special that older lifetime members could get a substantial discount for "gifts" to new members , the more they got on board , the cheaper I bought one of the gifts ..and it ended up costing me round $250.. which I thought was a fair price

The price is a red herring for people here. The sales tax I am sure on one piece of your audio was as high as this. If you need it, just like buying music, don't look at the price and get it.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing