Sablon power cords

shaned

Nov 7, 2019
Thanks for the info, Preamp it is, when I finally get it, it will be nice to see if there’s any difference between my AMG Viela and the SGM Evo all with Marks interconnects, just need to get one of his tonearm Cables for comparison too.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Oh, there'll be a difference
Analog v digital
Mark's wire is great, but it can't turn water into wine Lol
I have highly performing analog and digital that really complement each other, but they'll always be very different sounds.
However Mark's cables have absolutely contributed to max performance from both.

shaned

Nov 7, 2019
Oh, there'll be a difference
Analog v digital
Mark's wire is great, but it can't turn water into wine Lol
I have highly performing analog and digital that really complement each other, but they'll always be very different sounds.
However Mark's cables have absolutely contributed to max performance from both.
I’m still in the process of getting my system fully realised after not listening to anything for nearly a year but hopefully depending on International Shipping, I should have 90% of my system ready to go by next month just need to look at the power cords and add some Taiko Daizas too.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Haha, I remember having my system packed away for 12 months.
I was very nervous firing the rig up after a year, almost like getting out of jail and hoping the kids would still recognise me Lol.
You really can't go wrong relying on a full Sablon loom, for me it's been really pivotal to getting me to a sound I'm so happy with.
I'm sure it'll be the same for you.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
walkabouts?

What is the English English translation for that, please?

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
walkabouts?

What is the English English translation for that, please?
Ron, you lived amongst us for, what, two years? You picked up nothing when you were here?

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Ron, you lived amongst us for, what, two years? You picked up nothing when you were here?

I was fully taxed simply trying to not get hit by a car crossing the street!

Reactions: Mikem53 and Lagonda

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Well, you lived to tell the tale.

Blue58

Jan 20, 2013
London, UK
Kangaroo Beer..........it’s full of hops........
2EAEA34A-B582-4FE3-858B-16D9E58983E9.jpeg

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
This is what two years on the road does to your complexion. I just pulled my original Prince demo cord back from HK for a ‘haircut‘ with some updates and freshly stripped back wire before reterminating with a schuko plug before heading off for EU demo circulation. First stop the lovely city of Budapest.

37C7D468-5BA1-4DE2-A101-91FF2637853F.jpeg

Reactions: onsionsi

ray-dude

Dec 8, 2019
Just received my second Sablon King (20A IEC), this time for my Sound Application TT7 PGI 240V (that story here: https://audiophilestyle.com/ca/revi...-sound-application-pgi-tt-7-part-2-of-2-r975/ ).

Based on reputation and recommendations I had crazy high expectations, but even those were exceeded. As I mentioned to Mark, "The Sablon 20A King on TT7 PGI 240V is a first 3 seconds “done”, even before burn in. This is crazy (happy) making"

Clearly there is a special synergy between the Sablon King magic and the Sound Application TT7 magic (and the Taiko Audio Extreme magic).

Next step: upgrade home wiring to 6AWG so see what this power distribution chain can really do.

Thank you Mark!

Reactions: Sablon Audio

Sablon Audio

May 22, 2015
Glad you’re enjoying the 20a King Ray and whilst the burn in phase is quite benign, the cord will gain scale and depth as the hours pass. Thanks for your patience in getting here. Now that CNY has passed, I have 30 plugsets on order from Carmine for delivery in a month’s time and will hopefully finally make the transition to being able to deliver customer orders within a few days. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: ray-dude

Sablon Audio

May 22, 2015
Busy day, with lots of orders shipping however here are some of the more interesting ones.

First off, a cord assembly for the CH Precision M1.1 power amplifier. This is part of a full loom order for an all CHP system and the amplifier uses a separate iec to power the display. Due to the layout of the inlets precluding the use of two Bocchino iecs, we went for an Elite NCF cord for the display.

6F5B4D90-E2BC-4206-A08D-299617FA435B.jpeg 1614784107671.jpeg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing