Say Hello to our newest member Dr.W.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Bruce was one of my few friends over on the Martinl Logan Owners Club. I am glad he accepted my invitation to join. He is the owner of one of my all time favorite amps NYAL Moscode 600. In addition if I did not own the CLS I would own the Prodigy. I expect Bruce to make some significant contributions to our DIY section(I hope we have one).
Also he has promised to take Neil and I to the woodshed for making light of his unique ideas on speaker positioning.
It should be fun.

Cool, I've been meaning to get back to the MLO site and find some more people myself. The tone over there has changed for the worse over the past couple of years, I'm sure more people are ready for a move to What's Best if only invited.

Cool, I've been meaning to get back to the MLO site and find some more people myself. The tone over there has changed for the worse over the past couple of years, I'm sure more people are ready for a move to What's Best if only invited.

Great idea

I also use Audiogon every day and search out members using gear that I want to target. Over 990% have accepted my invitation to join.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing