Synergistic Research HFT room treatment devices

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia

David Pritchard

Nov 4, 2015
I do think Synergistic Research's family of HFT room treatment devices is simply outstanding. These are small but powerful acoustic resonators that are easily attached and removed in a room. They are not visually distracting. I do think they are a major improvement over the older absorption and diffusion approach. One can easily do a basic installation in a few hours to demonstrate if the sound is changing in a positive manner. If you like them keep them and if you don"t send them back for a refund.
And even that is painless as return .shipping will be less than $10.00.

I have now treated two different shaped rooms with different type speakers- Horn speakers and single driver Teresonic speakers.
Both rooms sound better and in both rooms a substantial number of absorption - diffusion panels have been removed. Both rooms now sound better and are visually more appealing. These are now rooms I want to live in and also listen to music, instead of going to "the music room" to have a listening session.

David Pritchard

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
We're talking using these *in place of* acoustic panels, not just *in addition to*?

Reactions: Lee

David Pritchard

Nov 4, 2015
To be very specific, one room now has only one absorption panel in front of the fireplace located in a corner, and the other room has one absorption panel so electrical wires are not visible. These wires go to the art lights that illuminate a wonderful painting of Saint Cecelia (Patron Saint of Musicians). Previously one room had 10 wall panels and there were 8 panels in the other room.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany
Yes, I do believe they can replace acoustic panels.

I do use them additional to Absorber/Diffusor room treatment, even mixed with Harmonix :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing