The Mayor Of Kingstown

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'm a little late to the party on this one but suffice it to say I am a huge Taylor Sheridan and have watched everything he has recently made
Yellowstone
Tulsa King
and this week we took Jim's advice (still-one) and binged season one of The Mayor Of Kingstown.

Suffice it to say, Jim is dead on as this is a fabulous series starring Jeremy Renner who is perfect in the role

Be warned that the graphic violence in this series can be bothersome but the story and the way it is told kept us drawn in for all 10 episodes. This is a must see series and fortunately we discovered that Season 2 just started with 2 episodes available so far.

Season 2 Trailer

Reactions: Scott Naylor

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Love Jeremy Renner. Nice to see Aidan Gillen in there as well, enjoyed his performance in Batman and Peaky Blinders. So far this looks like a must-watch, thank you for the recommendation. Have you seen Blinded by the Lights? You might find that one enjoyable.

Reactions: chet atkins

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
You got me excited to try out Mayor of Kingstown. So far this sounds like a great recommendation. I'd gladly hear your thoughts on it once season 2 comes to an end.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
been watching all TS's shows. This is a terrifc show albeit incredibly violent and the violence is truly horrible at times. Still want to know how Mike makes his money and what exactly his business is but its really well done and kind of horrifying as well.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
We had several other series we needed to finish so we were a bit late taking on season 2 of Mayor. We finally finished last evening. As Steve noted not as good as Season 1 but still very much worth watching. One of my favorite parts of the series are the discussions and interactions between Mike and Bunny. they are interesting observations of a world that most of us us never want to be a part of.

with Renner’s injuries we might be waiting a long time for season 3.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
We had several other series we needed to finish so we were a bit late taking on season 2 of Mayor. We finally finished last evening. As Steve noted not as good as Season 1 but still very much worth watching. One of my favorite parts of the series are the discussions and interactions between Mike and Bunny. they are interesting observations of a world that most of us us never want to be a part of.

with Renner’s injuries we might be waiting a long time for season 3.
If even at all. I saw him on a gravity free treadmill on the news today

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing