This Corona Virus Mania is Just Too Much, We All Need to Chill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
. . .

As US culture continues to evolve and change, the Constitution continues to be re-interpreted so as to remain contemporaneously relevant and effective as a governing document.

This assertion ignores the existence and importance of the method of constitutional interpretation known as "original intent." Please see Post #1,503.

Reactions: ddk and tima

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Al, please reread what should be a second sentence in the subject of this thread. :p

Edit: OK, DaveC, you too.

Hehe, I guess everyone has a different idea about how to do that ;)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Gentlemen

This is a gentle warning once again...The last 3 pages have nothing to do with thread topic but only political posts and arguments. This is not tolerated here

This time I will leave THE THREAD OPEN BUT IF THERE IS ONE MORE POLITICAL COMMENT IT WILL BE CLOSED AND THIS TOPIC CAN BE DISCUSSED ON OTHER WEBSITES

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Ok, back to the Coronavirus itself. Here is a pretty brutal documentary about Italy:

https://news.sky.com/video/special-report-into-the-red-zone-11967694

The hospital visit starts a bit after 10 minutes, the scene is not necessarily for the faint hearted. Keep in mind that this is in a rich city, Bergamo, with a very advanced hospital system. I don't want to think what happens in regions with lesser healthcare resources.

Better do everything you can to avoid getting sick.

Reactions: ack

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
The US has three co-equal branches of government: presidential, congressional, and judicial.

I thought politics are supposed to be over.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
You’re right. You all just can’t really get it. i suggest you look at the OP as well as my admonition when the thread was closed temporarily a few days ago. Once again this imo was a terrific thread getting information but the last few pages it’s been circling the drain. It took all of one post after my last warning to get the thread closed.

Any further threads on this topic will be closed.

Time now to get back to discussing what audiophiles do best and that’s Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing