Thunder and Rain

Garth Brooks-The Thunder rolls.
Digital music is hard find from him, he rejects streaming,
the available youtube songs are not original versions.

A-ha -crying in the rain

Last edited:
You’re talking about rain hitting something, right?

Since you mention Black Sabbath, first few minutes, first cut, first album. It sets a mood for the coming dread.
One of my favorites, brilliant album in its entirety. Like the rain intro.

A-ha -crying in the rain

I'm not a Garth Brooks fan - but Thunder Road is a sensational song & I have the Original CD - why - because my wife was a Garth Brooks fan...

Reactions: DasguteOhr

A-ha -crying in the rain

Apologies - its Thunder Rolls - pulled it out for a listen.

Thank you - my wife lost her battle with cancer in 2012 - the song bought back some great memories.

Not the best recording sadly BUT the vocals & the thunder are great...

Reactions: DasguteOhr
I'm not a Garth Brooks fan - but Thunder Road is a sensational song & I have the Original CD - why - because my wife was a Garth Brooks fan...
+1
I'm not biggest country fan, but that song is great on lp its sounds amazing.
P.S
No Fences Lp

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu