Transrotor cleaning arm

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
I know my Dealer doesn't sell many of them - if any. I haven't seen any of his Transrotor customers using the cleaning arm. My friend who owns a TR Tourbillon uses these excellent Goat hair brushes from German company, Levin Design & just cleans the lp and needle before each play. That's the way I'd go, along with having a custom acrylic dust cover made for my deck. Another top tip is to use something like the excellent Acoustic Revive RL-30Mk3 demagnetizer which effectively demags and destats your lp in one step.

audioquest4life

Sep 23, 2020
I have been using this with my Transrotor Apollon TMD for years. The one thing you have to watch out for is if you have a thicker platter, more than 60M, you will need a three piece cleaning arm and their is a chance that the glue holding the extended holder for 80MM platters can come undone or loose Making the top portion with the actual brush unstable.
This is my model: https://www.hifi-phono-house.de/pla...nsrotor-design-staender-fuerorfeo-und-apollon

i find them effective for large things like pet hair...I use this in combination with a carbon brush.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing