UFO plunges into the water while being tracked

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Imagine those aliens are around for 10 of 1000 s / millions of years and they used " cameras " .
We could finally see how the pyramids were built :cool:

(Or may be they are searching for a good earth based Horn / Set system who knows )

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Lol , they should fire seth shostak and all the others involved in the SETI project. :)

Raking in billions of $$$ in funding and still havent found any ET s while they were literally on our doorstep.

1686142315965.jpeg

Last edited:

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
As we wait for full disclosure here another interesting ( crazy ) story by a credible witness.
Check out 1:40:00.
Witness was a security guard for ICBM nuclear missile silos

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
He does not seem credible to me. According to Wikipedia (questionable, I appreciate) he doesn't have the greatest litigation track record. He seems more interested in alleging government war-mongering conspiracies than in winning cases for clients.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I dont wanna get into the politics part although its intertwined ( lets keep the thread open )
Although its absolutely a crime against humanity if they kept it under wraps for 75 years

Possibly 5 million highly developed extraterrestrial societies in our galaxy alone .
US has interrogated an EBE . :cool:

Look 500 years ago the earth was flat and the earth was the center of it all .
What a human being cannot see directly he cannot fathom

He is one of many sources regarding UFO s , basically all telling the same story , (he himself has been in it since the seventies )

The next 2 years will be very interesting .

From what i understand of the matter is that there are about 40 credible witnesses with direct involvement in the UFO projects ready to come forward .
One possibilty is that the schumer legislation will pass in full and make controlled disclosure possible .

The other uncontrolled disclosure will be that the group involved will blow the lid off :cool: ;)

Last edited:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
basically all telling the same story , (he himself has been in it since the seventies )
Did you even watch the video? His allegation that the U.S. government is interrogating a live alien today goes wildly beyond anything I have ever heard claimed by anybody ever before.

So, no, not everybody is "basically all telling the same story" as what he claims.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Did you even watch the video? His allegation that the U.S. government is interrogating a live alien today goes wildly beyond anything I have ever heard claimed by anybody ever before.

So, no, not everybody is "basically all telling the same story" as what he claims.

We ll have to wait and see RON .

John lear said it

his name is skinny Bob not EBE

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Our planet is one of the few in our galaxy that gestiates life , so be good to it especially women.

Nucleair weapons ??? get rid of this nonsense immediately its totally against nature.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Apparently there are at least 5 different species monitoring us , probably for good reason .
Quote " stanton friedman " : i dont think extraterrestrials are very keen on us taking our brand of friendship to another star system

They re like , lets see what those dumbasses on planet earth are doing ,......
Have they figured out instantaneous interdimensional travel yet ????
No they are still blow each other up ,only the bombs got bigger

orfeo_monteverdi

Jan 16, 2015
Europe
[please forgive my poor English]

(Interesting, and intriguing thread, thanks. On such a topic, I always try to listen only to scientists, officials or former officials, or "serious" journalists interviewing the latter and the former.)

From the interview of David Sheehan* (post #87 from Andro), I understand that a Disclosure Amendment could be voted on in the next 2 years,
If voted (there seem to be some strong opposition to it), that amendment would protect whistleblowers (officials, or former officials) from retaliation after disclosure (that, for instance, there would exist a program of retro-engineering of non-human aerial vehicles crashed on Earth, as David Grush contends, etc).

So I do not understand why David Grush (former official with apparently first class track record) already took the risk to "[...] turn[...] whistleblower [and] has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin" (as Ron pointed an article of TheDebrief.org, in post #79). Why those revelation without protection, especially if waiting 2 years more after the amendment has been voted, could fully protect them?
Rem: I did not watched the video in post #85 (first public hearings in 55 years).

Does Grush (and other's) revelation sounds to you like a "controlled disclosure", monitored by some officials working into the deep state?(otherwise, wouldn't David Grush, and others, have had a car accident before going to his interview/the hearing?).

*and, indeed, "his allegation that the U.S. government is interrogating a live alien today goes wildly² beyond anything I have ever heard claimed by anybody ever before.", as Ron said (I squared the 'wildly' ).

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Does Grush (and other's) revelation sounds to you like a "controlled disclosure", monitored by some officials working into the deep state?(otherwise, wouldn't David Grush, and others, have had a car accident before going to his interview/the hearing?).

Grusch said that he decided to go public for his personal safety .

Luis elizondo took over AATIP Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program long before David grusch did , Grusch was his succesor .

Both were UFO skeptics before they headed these offices and both did a 180 ° U Turn on the matter .

From what i understand not all in the govenment / intelligence offices want transparency , but look at it another way if there was nothing to hide why not go full open about it ,let the whistleblowers talk fully and release the files .

FYI All the info Grusch and Elizondo have given they have done so with the okay from the defense department .
They were cleared to give certain information , so you could say the US is in the process of a slow disclosure

The CIA has been known to go rogue in the past so why not in this case

Last edited:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing