Videos: Cessaro Zeta, Dava, turntables, Alieno, Thrax phono

No you are talking of his usual drops. This was a specific video we are referring to that was not from the phono
I know that. That’s why I’ve written “On some rare occasions, like the one you both referring to, sound in his room is recorded by someone professional by a video camera.”

Please read the second paragraph of my prior post.

I know that. That’s why I’ve written “On some rare occasions, like the one you both referring to, sound in his room is recorded by someone professional by a video camera.”

Please read the second paragraph of my prior post.

Ok. The discussion started here of the video being referred to. We are referring to av specific instance where he said his non phono video is representative and forum members argued it wasn’t

Post in thread 'Videos of Acoustically-Coupled Audio Recordings'
https://www.whatsbestforum.com/thre...ly-coupled-audio-recordings.28325/post-862346

Ok. The discussion started here of the video being referred to. We are referring to av specific instance where he said his non phono video is representative and forum members argued it wasn’t

Post in thread 'Videos of Acoustically-Coupled Audio Recordings'
https://www.whatsbestforum.com/thre...ly-coupled-audio-recordings.28325/post-862346
I know it very well, both the discussion and the video. I also know his recordings he shared over analogplanet page over the years. As I said before;
1. He is recording from direct output of phono to Lynx Hilo 96kHz/24bit
2. On some occasions, as well as the one you and @Mike Lavigne are addressing, the video that people are debating, the video that you linked in your prior post, sound of the room is recorded.

Which means the sound of his system through his speakers not direct output from phono.

I thought I clearly stated it in the first post that he usually record direct output of phono but not on this one you’re debating. This is an in room recording. And I posted it to point out he is recording other videos using Lynx Hilo in case you’re wondering. But apparently I couldn’t explain it well. It’s probably due to English being a foreign language to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonzo75

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu