Vinyl sleeves

ACHiPo

Feb 22, 2015
Pleasanton, CA
I used to use Mo-Fi sleeves.

Soon I will use these recommeded by Jim Ford:

$20 for 25 oversized single-pocket sleeves and $18 (gag) for shipping in the US.

ACHiPo

Feb 22, 2015
Pleasanton, CA
$20 for 25 oversized single-pocket sleeves and $18 (gag) for shipping in the US.
I awoke to a 15% discount code in my in box. When I clicked through I noticed two things: first, free shipping over $50, second, the currency is CAD. I now have 75 oversized sleeves coming. Thanks for the tip.

tima

Industry Expert
Mar 3, 2014
the Upper Midwest
Thanks. I would like to try something stiffer than the MoFi sleeves since sometimes it is hard to get them in the jacket if it is a tight squeeze.

I also use Sleeve City. The Diskeeper inner sleeve and the Ultimate Outer 5. I find the outer has room for gatefold and 2-LP albums. For smaller box sets I've used the Oversized Ultimate Outer. Sometimes he has availability issues but the products are fine.

ACHiPo

Feb 22, 2015
Pleasanton, CA
I ordered these somewhat by mistake (thought they were big enough for double LPs). They fit gatefold LPs fine, but are no better than the Acoustic Sounds outer sleeves on Tone Poets and double/triples.

daytona600

Sep 9, 2012
scotland
Last edited:

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
I desired to thank everyone for all their suggestions. We ordered some. Thanks again.

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

sombunya

Oct 18, 2012
I’ve been pulling and tossing my MoFi sleeves due to a haze they are leaving on the discs. I started a thread on this a while back and apparently this is more common than one may suspect.

Reactions: Audire

ACHiPo

Feb 22, 2015
Pleasanton, CA
I just received my 75 oversized outer sleeves from the guy in Canada. They are ideal for triple LPs, and a little too big for gatefold Tone Poets, although they work.

They (he?) also tossed in a sample inner sleeve which looks like a good alternative to MoFi, et al.

I'm happy with them.

Reactions: Audire

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing