Vitus SIA-030

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Which boy fanboy forum

GSOphile

Sep 3, 2017
Come on, Bodhi. You Aussies are supposed to be tough! Please continue. I'm interested in your thoughts on the 030.

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
I am sorry to hear of the attacks on you which I cannot understand and are completely unjustified. I won't seek to put pressure on you to continue or not with posts on this thread but I will say that I will miss your excellent contributions,
Thank you Barry. It no fault of anyone on this forum. There are some persistent white anters on other forums who have been attacking me for years. I could deal with that when I had the support of the manufacturer, but It seems I can no longer count on that. As I told an audiophile friend this morning, It’s not fun anymore. So I’m not going to stick my neck out anymore for a manufacturer like I have with this thread.

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
You are "just" a Vitus fanboy.

I'm a Lampi fanboy.
Mark is a Zu fanboy.
(Fill in some other fanboys)

Nothing really bad about that.
We should already know by know who likes what and then ask further or add a pinch of salt to the statements ;):p
Thanks Christoph, I don’t know I’d go as far as to describe myself as a “fanboy”. A strong supporter up to yesterday perhaps..

Reactions: christoph

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Come on, Bodhi. You Aussies are supposed to be tough! Please continue. I'm interested in your thoughts on the 030.
If I upgrade my sia-025 to the 030, sure I’ll post my thoughts once the amp is run in, but in a low-key fashion..perhaps in a system thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: Barry2013

benito

Jul 23, 2018
France
few words in this review : here
It would be simple to compare its sound color to what I know from tube amplifiers, above all classics such as McIntosh MC275. But this is also the sound that the Vitus Audio SIA-030 amplifier takes even further up to a new level, that actually also costs 35,000, just Euros

Last edited:

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I listen SIA 30 in the shop of my friend and i liked.
I knew Vitus are little dark,but this seems no dark,very transparent and natural with good deep and controlled bass.Really very good amp,this is only first impression

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
The SIA 030 is the top of the Signature range. The Masterpiece is the next range up and will be more expensive, but certainly looks impressive.

benito

Jul 23, 2018
France
Reactions: DeGjerdesmett

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
Did anyone get a SIA-030 on this forum ?

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
I'll be auditioning the SIA-030 at a dealers in december during the Paris hifi show.

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
I'm looking to replace my Jeff Rowland 625 S2 and Corus preamp. Is the SIA-030 a "significant" upgrade from my Rowland components?

GSOphile

Sep 3, 2017
What aspects are you hoping to improve? (With what kinds of music, volume levels?)

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
I listen to Jazz(Kirk Whalum, Boney James, Michael Franks, Larry Carlton, etc). My volume never goes higher than 62 on my Corus preamp.

What aspects are you hoping to improve? If the recording allows...spacing between instruments and bass articulation

rubinken

Jan 15, 2020
Olympia, WA, USA
I've admired Vitus gear for quite a while. If any of you are considering selling your Vitus SIA-025, please let me know. The new 030 must sound fantastic!

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
The SIA 030 is the top of the Signature range. The Masterpiece is the next range up and will be more expensive, but certainly looks impressive.
Top of the Signature line , isn't that the SM103 ? unless you mean amongst the integrated amps ....

Audio Therapy

Yesterday I took delivery and installed the very first DAC module/streaming board for the SIA-030, to my knowledge this is the very first board in the world to leave Denmark!

Stone cold with no hours on it comfortably outperforms the RD-101 on which it is based. More to come once we get some serious hours on it and in front of some customers!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2ind1to]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2ind1Va]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2ingG1C]

I've not yet updated the main [URL='https://www.audiotherapyuk.com/product/vitus-audio-sia-030-integrated-amplifier/']SIA-030 page
on my website yet, but will in due course when I can find the time and pull myself away from listening to the new DAC board![/url][/url][/url][/url]

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing