Wadax World Premiere at Munich Highend

Elliot,
Thanks for the info, I have used Shunyata PCs before but have no experience with the Typhon or his other latest gear. Its good to hear that you're not missing anything, I worry that some power delivery options rob you of dynamics. Do you have any experience with solar batteries, its been mentioned as an option for a new home build, but I worry it will limit dynamics? I'm trying to feed the system the cleanest power I can from the source and go from there. I want to give these Wadax power supplies high octane!

Dave
Hello Dave,
No I have no experience with Solar and none ofmy clients have gone that route either. Iv'e been doing this a long time and for the firsttime ever I am using apower conditioner on my amps and actually like it.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing