WBF Audiophiles and Music

Cellcbern

VIP/Donor
Jul 30, 2015
Washington, DC
I don't know the history between any of you and don't really care; and I have no association whatsoever with stehno. I wonder however how the below comment taken from this thread responding to a stenho post doesn't fit the above statement and wasn't called out for exactly the same.m
Such a response is rare from Tao, while Stehno routinely pushes fellow posters to respond to him in such a manner. I put Stehno on my "Ignore" list to avoid having to respond to him repeatedly in similar fashion, which would have been inevitable.

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
Such a response is rare from Tao, while Stehno routinely pushes fellow posters to respond to him in such a manner. I put Stehno on my "Ignore" list to avoid having to respond to him repeatedly in similar fashion, which would have been inevitable.
Thanks Cellcbern. I must admit after years of seeing people baited into negative posting battles with some of the more conflict oriented I was completely over it. Being difficult isn’t hard work so I turned off my filter and basically mirrored the negative vibe… we are all mortals after all but must admit while I believe completely in the summation of the post I do ultimately regret any engagement that he and I have… am fine that we both now said perhaps what we felt needed to say and (hopefully) moved on.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing