What is new in my music library? (recent purchases I enjoy)

Soul Quest - Keiko Matsui
After Blue - Tierney Sutton
Jazz impressions of Black Orpheus - Vince Guaraldi Trio
From his head to his Heart - Bloomfield box set

Electric - Richard Thompson
Cecil Taylor 7 classic albums
White Light - Gene Clark

So Rebellious a Lover - Gene Clark & Carla Olson

Jesse van Ruller
383.jpg

just got this one, and much prefer it to the still good David Wilcock. 61TEwg6SFrL__SX355__PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg

Yeap, not bad but quite inconsistent on sound quality depending on the side/track of the album. Great content!

Stanton Moore "Conversations"

CoverArt-StantonMoore-Conversations-WEB-400x360.jpg

New straight ahead LP with a New Orleans feel from the Galactic and Garage a Trois drummer

Gregory Porter "Water"

MI0002931250.jpg

St. Paul and The Broken Bones "Half The City"

51Pm-MJ8yQL._SY300__PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg

Still waiting for my vinyl copy......:(. Hopefully next week.

"Half the City" will not be making the WBF Superdisc list.....

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing