What SONG are you listening to right now?

Victoria Tolstoy, "A Moment of Now" on CD. The piano and singing is wonderful ...

A Moment of Now

• Wow
Reactions: brudge
Yes know that feeling so well..loving your song postings...I am a strong one but somethings in life just are cruel..It happens to all of us...music is my answer to all things..lucky I am
I am grateful, for the time I have already been granted. That is the cure. Be grateful. Every day beond this - is a bonus.
I am grateful, yes I am.

Last edited:
I forget you every day..
What I enjoy, I hear somebody that I never heard of, reach out to the web..discover so often their gone before I even knew about them..but can't change that, so listen and take in their music and can appreciate their Talent and still enjoy it a lot...What else is there better than music...it brings so much and demands so little of us...

hey this is not a sermon, not anything deep, just love music...and laughter

Reactions: K3RMIT
My music would be different today..
It is a good friend in Chicago, has been in the past in bands, but now he is coming up 55 he is well into ~Disc Golf....and excellent at that also... he love's the sport and the family type get togethers...
...his music..but his slow side...

Reactions: K3RMIT
My music would be different today..
It is a good friend in Chicago, has been in the past in bands, but now he is coming up 55 he is well into ~Disc Golf....and excellent at that also... he love's the sport and the family type get togethers...
...his music..but his slow side...
Thats a "shine on your crasy diamond" kinda reply, thanks.

Reactions: DiWil
Live Concerts are the Ultimate..been to so many over time..Here in France really struggle with the lack of that...swings and roundabouts...
Never seen him alone did see zep at 15 still love them and him honey drippers is a great album

Reactions: DiWil

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu