What SONG are you listening to right now?

I'm not a fan of human developed, designed and concentrated substances usually called "drugs"; because they tend to do harm in uncontrolled circumstances - unless a medical doctor know it's a good thing for you. In contrary to nature's billion years evolved and perfectly naturally plants called "herbs" that is free "without the possibility of any patented law" to anyone on this planet. Take care you all, be nice.
No human or government on this planet is in position to forbid nature - because that is to forbid earth, your very origin of existance.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiWil
I usually like the original best, but I actually like this artistic praise of Bobby alot, it's kinda original I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Addicted to hifi
I have to apologize for my previous comment, I thought I was banned by now - wow I'm still here...

So the currant berries juice I made from last year must have been fermented some I guess, because I usually don't express stupid comments like this. It's an old spirit from some 20 years ago that made that remark.

Please accept my apology, however it is likely to happen again - if so please tell me: you need a cup of coffee right now, or: sleep it off dude.

Thanks for your tolerance and patience, best regards.

Last edited:
Norman Glover he was a friend of ours and lost touch once we sold up in San Juan de Alicante. Was sad to see his passing.
Norman was a terrific Painter and most of his spare time was taken up with his Art Hobby....We first met him and his American Partner in a place called Maureen's Bar, was mainly for the Brits in mind..next door was a Bordello which we k happened to know the owner.
An English Teacher from Ham Days is what he always disclosed to us.....
Shocked them bemused at his bar usage..he could at least have warned us before inviting us to look around his premises...Never felt the same about him since..neither of us. Just felt he was a real user loser..

• Wow
Reactions: brudge
I have to apologize for my previous comment, I thought I was banned by now - wow I'm still here...

So the currant berries juice I made from last year must have been fermented some I guess, because I usually don't express stupid comments like this. It's an old spirit from some 20 years ago that made that remark.

Please accept my apology, however it is likely to happen again - if so please tell me: you need a cup of coffee right now, or: sleep it off dude.

Thanks for your tolerance and patience, best regards.
Brudge my new friend, I have seen nothing in your posts as offensive and although different Countries view stuff differently, still see your passion of a better world....

Reactions: brudge

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu