What's Spinning Tonight?

My wife told me to play her something my time every now and then. Tonight I pick this Mike Oldfield.

HI Tang.

my two daughters used to love dancing to this song when they were very young.

Grace Jones ?– Nightclubbing. 1981 on Island records. what a fantastic album - I had a copy, but its gonski, so had to buy a new one. This is the Euro back to black version and it sounds excellent - poly lined inner sleeves and nice quiet pressing.

Reactions: NorthStar
The Go-Betweens ?– Oceans Apart. 2005, German release and pressing. wonderful final album from Grant & Robert. RIP Grant.

Reactions: Skylab
INXS ?– Kick. 30th anniversary 2017 half speed mastered cut @ 45rpm reissue over 2lp's. pressing is perfect:

This release is the bomb. you will not get any better sounding version of Kick. blows my original Aussie pressing and the mofi release to the curb.

Michael is in the room : Love it.

Reactions: Skylab

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing