What's Spinning Tonight?

Sister Act – Soundtrack

Bit of a cheesy film but I remember seeing the film in the cinema back in 1992. I remember when they were cleaning up the neighbourhood and the track Just a touch of love but C + C Music Factory came on, I was dancing away in my chair people in the cinema must have thought I was mad. :p

View attachment 71673

I love the soft touch on the photo cover.
No Sex.
No Booze.
No Men.
No way.

Had a good laugh at re-releasing their Christmas album. Then there's this.

Reactions: XV-1
Finally picked this up. This being quite a bit different in the US where it took on new life as a welcome astringent to obscenely sugary music and television. Represented a stepping away from mass media into social media where the illusion begins anew.

Folder.jpg

Reactions: jackelsson
Elvis Presley ?– The Jungle Room Sessions - 2LP RCA/FTD records 2009 - wonderful release, very expensive now.

rI3qdF6.jpg

Daniel Avery ?– DJ-Kicks - 2LP 2016 , !K7 Records . If you want to hear exquisite well recorded electronica on perfect black german vinyl - look no further.

CLJnxzo.jpg

Reactions: rando
Eels ?– Daisies Of The Galaxy - 2000 - original Bong Load release and pressing. wonderful album that has not aged a day

TLDNXSO.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing