What's Spinning Tonight?

The Stone Roses - 1988 - fabulous debut album from the Manchester band. to this day I still sing I want to be adored as Iggy Pop would want you too - as I wanna be a Dog
:classic_biggrin:

jMOyvFu.jpg
Celtic FC supporters would sing, "I want to be Edouard," as they had a player of that name. Probably one of the best albums of the 80s, in my opinion.

Reactions: XV-1
how do you like the p8
I like it very much.
It’s very simple to set-up if you stay with a Rega cartridge.
I have a Rega Ania Pro so no problem. But 2 things bother me.
The first is if you have another brand like Ortofon you have to put some shimes under the arm. And second the 3 feets are not adjustable. That’s a big minus.
I always had a Rega so I can’t told you how it sounds compare to a Technics or Thorens
But for me, it’s the best I had in my room.
ps: sorry for my poor english, not my language.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing