What's Spinning Tonight?

@rando - Thanks again for posting the youtube video of London Grammar , I was unfamiliar with them. I just received and am listening to IF You Wait. The lyrics and music are good, but Hannah Reid's vocals draw you in; I could listen to her all day.

You're more than welcome.

As alluded to, it was a bit of an audiophile guilty pleasure when their first full album came out. Band got packaged as making sweet romantic music despite having a much wider appeal outside commercial distribution.

Reactions: facten
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Cool It Down - first album in 13 years had me 2nd guessing if it would be as strong as their old stuff. The album is sensational - the first track Karen does with Perfume Genuis is pure genius and the rest of the album is just as good.

do ya self a favour and buy some new music and enjoy.

6jWmPN1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Johan K
Boy & Bear brand new album. wonderful album and sounds excellent despite the POS coloured vinyl. Another album to hunt down folks.

xiz9Mx2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Johan K
INXS - KICK. the best Australian album ever?
It's always been a digital recording and lean and mean. anyway, I have original AU pressing, MoFi pressing, the recent reissue from the box set and this Abbey Road 45 rpm remaster. MoFi is the normal bright audiophool crap, AU pressing 2nd best and this Abbey Rod half speed mastered pressing is the meanest and leanest of them all - luv it.

1UVqxGu.jpg

Great spin on a classic soundtrack!

• Haha
Reactions: rando
What soundtrack o_O :oops:???
Which record is this?

Edit: It occurs to me that link won't even be explanatory enough for many.

This is video game soundtrack for Legend of Zelda that is being marketed as super-nerdy-trendy-in-the-know. Rather a funny thing to post on WBF if I may say so.

Last edited:

Edit: It occurs to me that link won't even be explanatory enough for many.

This is video game soundtrack for Legend of Zelda that is being marketed as super-nerdy-trendy-in-the-know. Rather a funny thing to post on WBF if I may say so.
Exactly, thank you :) Aren't we all super nerdy, but about something else, are we?

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing