What's Spinning Tonight?

HS is High School in New York State My Bio stuff is at http://www.biojoe.org/#

I do not have a poetry site yet but

here is some stuff that i have done http://allpoetry.com/poems/by/Raul555....

'High School', I see. ...And thx for your bio Joe. :cool: ...Biology science

* Poetry; a powerful form of expressing from the language of only words, and with all their incandescence, intonation, and meditative transposition. Poetry is my second language, right after music. :b
And thx for that link too!

P.S. If you want to start a Poetic thread, go ahead, I'd love to join you there and share some poems of improvisation from the present moment. :b ...In English language. ;)
- Poetry is excellent for the soul's peace and development. ...It is as much essential as the music itself. ...And way more powerful than all the audio electronics in the world.
It is the human's soul, the spirit, the heart of the matter, the human voice, and with all its incantations. ...Poetry is a series of tones, songs created from deep sources, inspiration, envoutement & epanouissement, emotions, feelings, meditations, ....

Last edited:
What I like about it is that even thoigh there are basic rules and formats in poetry you need not follow them... as long as it had cadence and flow and paints a picture it is appreciated... I throw some Italian in there for effect sometimes...also unlike a song lyric it does not have the melody to carry it... the words stand alone

What I like about it is that even though there are basic rules and formats in poetry you need not follow them... as long as it had cadence and flow and paints a picture it is appreciated... I throw some Italian in there for effect sometimes...also unlike a song lyric it does not have the melody to carry it... the words stand alone

I truly would love you to start a thread here at WBF on the best poetry created by the members themselves. Many of us are already writers, and not just about audio...
I am totally convinced that we have here among us some of the finest/best poets in the world! ...Freelancing.

The best poetry is the level of imagination from who it is read to.

Last edited:
th.jpg I think this is a great CD. It has recently lost a lot of favor with people, however, IMO it's a great recording unless your system is too bright or has other issues, then:

th-1.jpg

and lastly:th-2.jpg

-- View attachment 9449

* Blues, with Rhythm. :cool:

Good choice, Bob. Have that one and like it.

Cool Ron that you have that one too. ...And people can click on that picture cover for some info plus music samples.

View attachment 9468 I think this is a great CD. It has recently lost a lot of favor with people, however, IMO it's a great recording unless your system is too bright or has other issues, then: ...

I just took it out from one of my walls (Blues section) Davey, and put it in the "Play" section (special space for 40 CD selections) for Spinning tres tres bientot (in future rotation). ...It's been a while.

Spinning now ::

-- MI0000093054.jpg

Awesome trumpet jazz player; only 22 at the time of this recording (click for more plus music samples).
...Jazz with real verve. :cool:

loferr1.jpg

@ Rb Just saw Renn live in small theatre ..her voice, after warming up. was great and the 2nd pianist was amazing

An even greater fan here :p
Been playing this box of his years with the Barclay label nonstop since I've got it;

essentielferre19601974.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing