What's Spinning Tonight?

Hans Theessink - Slow Train

61trU1q6awL._AC_US320_QL65_.jpg

Guy Clark, "Old No1", 33.3rpm, 4 Men With Beards (Sony) reissue. Originally, RCA. Quite surprised at the record quality, as it is a blue record.
OldNo1.jpg

Buddy Miller - Your Love and Other Lies. 12inch grooved spinning media. DMM, 180gram, Bear Family Records.
View attachment 30346

I'm a fan of him and his wife, Julie. I like their music style, the people they hang around and play with...the entire gang...they are all part of my music evolution and library, among many many others and styles. ...True honest musicians/singers from the heart and soul, with voices smooth as the rain falling down on the rooftops of wild and raw valleys.

I'm a fan of him and his wife, Julie. I like their music style, the people they hang around and play with...the entire gang...they are all part of my music evolution and library, among many many others and styles. ...True honest musicians/singers from the heart and soul, with voices smooth as the rain falling down on the rooftops of wild and raw valleys.

Agreed :)

King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King (An Observation by King Crimson). 12inch grooved spinning media. Atlantic SD 8245, original US Pressing.
in-the-court-of-the-crimson-king-an-observation-by-king-crim-4ec8c9076271d  002.jpg
Seemed oddly appropriate for last night's New Years.

Robert Palmer - Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley. 12inch grooved spinning media.
sneakinsallylp 002.jpg
First Solo Album - Very much influenced by Little Feat; among others. Great version of Sailin' Shoes.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing