What's Spinning Tonight?

Oscar Peterson Trio - Night Train - mid 80's Verve Holland pressing - must be all of 60gm's, like a wobble board - perfectly flat, perfect pressing and sounds wonderful. 180gm vinyl is a hoax for audiophools with appendage issues

Superb Morrissey album that one - as you said, sounds great as wel. Goes for well over $150 these days.
That's crazy.

I told myself to play it again in a few years, just okay music.

I must have bought it a School Kid's Record in Ann Arbor when they were closing and discounted everything, time and time again until the shelves were empty.

How does one find the value of LP's?

A few weeks ago another 180 gram SKR's special "Ditch Croaker". Again fair music, but good recording.

Worth anything?

https://www.discogs.com/ditch-croaker-Secrets-Of-The-Mule/release/3256307
R-3256307-1486677914-1581.jpeg.jpg

Right now in the mail my preamp tubes are on their way. Unplugged now while waiting, so no new music to post.

That's crazy.

I told myself to play it again in a few years, just okay music.

I must have bought it a School Kid's Record in Ann Arbor when they were closing and discounted everything, time and time again until the shelves were empty.

How does one find the value of LP's?

A few weeks ago another 180 gram SKR's special "Ditch Croaker". Again fair music, but good recording.

Worth anything?

https://www.discogs.com/ditch-croaker-Secrets-Of-The-Mule/release/3256307
View attachment 66522

Right now in the mail my preamp tubes are on their way. Unplugged now while waiting, so no new music to post.

You can see the current pricing and recent sales in discogs.

Reactions: kach22i
On DAT... Performed the same year I was born, in the town I live in now since 1982 when we moved here, in the civic center that I drive by every day going to and coming home from work. Not to mention my favorite band and several of my favorite artists (Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, Mike Rutherford).

And to top it off, I just happened to find this on eBay, the seller just the next town over, and it arriving the day after my birthday!

What more could I ask for?! :sunglasses:

Prince & The New Power Generation ?– One Nite Alone... Live! -4LP - just released on vinyl for the first time - I am no fan of live albums, but this is pretty special

Reactions: TooCool4

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing