ARC with Gradient Revolution

wiggen

Mar 3, 2021
Hello,
Thinking of amplifier brands to be used with my Gradient Revolution loudspeakers, Audio Research has come to mind. I presume that the monoblocks M 300 are good, as are surely other models too, although I do not know which models are the finest, regarding the Gradients. I am listening to classical music, record deck is TD 126, preamplifier Quad 44. I am looking forward to your responses. Best regards, Margido

Carlos Villarreal

May 20, 2020
Hi, I,m also interested in the response you get. I also have Gradient revolutions and have just upgrade my preamp from a Bryston bp25 to an ARC Ref 5. Good improvment so far, my current amp is Bryston 4bsst2. From what i ,ve heard the Gradient,s were voiced with Gamut d200 solid state amps. But i,m sure tube amps will be good also. Cheers, Carlos

Carlos Villarreal

May 20, 2020
Yes , they are!...Is a speaker that got rave reviews in the late 90,s and later with it,s revisions, excelent specs, but for unknown reason to me never got the attention it deserved in the market. Cheers

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing