Aries Cerat Impera ll Reference vs Incito S

Willgolf

Jul 21, 2019
Gold Canyon, Az
No probs, glad you found a good solution! Organic search led me to your post, so perhaps others may benefit from my upcoming conclusions:)
Thank you for a very informative review of the Incito S and Impera 2 Ref. It really sounds like the Incito 2 is outstanding in its own way but the Impera just takes it up a notch. You said this was the best Preamp that you have ever heard. What other Preamps have you heard that would make you make this statement.

Christiaan Punter

Glad you like the review. Well, not THE best preamp perhaps, but the best tube preamp. For an overview of the preamps I've used, please see the HFA review section.

Willgolf

Jul 21, 2019
Gold Canyon, Az
Glad you like the review. Well, not THE best preamp perhaps, but the best tube preamp. For an overview of the preamps I've used, please see the HFA review section.
Interesting. I have Grand Reference 300B mono amps with a Pacific DAC soon to be the horizon. Given I am all-tube components right now, what is the best Pre given my system?

Christiaan Punter

Interesting. I have Grand Reference 300B mono amps with a Pacific DAC soon to be the horizon. Given I am all-tube components right now, what is the best Pre given my system?
With the world of options, that's not a question that I can answer for you. That said, I would lean toward either the Incito S or the Impera Reference. However, the latter is very heavy and I prefer the more compact shape of the Incito. Beyond that, I would suggest heading to HFA and reading some of the preamp reviews there. If you have any questions, post a comment and I will respond there.

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
diffrence Incito vs Incitos S, anyone could compare these 2? Is there huge diffrence to justify much higher ticket tp heaven?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing