Audio Note vs. Aries Cerat vs. darTZeel

Excellent! Thanks for sharing all this. That's how it goes sometimes. Sounds like you are in for a treat with the Protos. Will your time with the DarTZeel and the Protos overlap such that you'll be able to play them head-to-head?

hopefully or somewhat close at least, I will need to give space for Protos though and once it's up I'm not going to move it again, ever(!).... 65 kg might be lightweight for some of you, but I'm just getting used to the idea of it. :p

• Love
Reactions: Hyperion
According to Google 65 kg (including PSU) is like 143 lbs, either way probably too heavy to lift on my own.

I have a pair of Kroma Atelier Thais speakers from Spain.
I had help to bring it into my home but I was able to put in on my rack by myself...just ;)

• Wow
Reactions: VoicesInMyHead
My best information (from several different sources) is that Dartzeel is out of business and has been for several months - although nobody seems to be talking about it and I have been unable to verify that this is indeed so. I would certainly want to clarify the situation before sinking any money into one of their products, new or used.
NOT TRUE. Stop spreading lies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu