Audioquest Hurricane Power Cord

Well

Jun 9, 2019
Wow.

I got banned from that??? Hurricane is overpriced?? Yeh I still think it overpriced.

And it funny when you said 2k cable sound close to 7k cable..pfft. Have you ever tried any 7k+ cable in your own system?

And Dragon use silver while Hurricane is copper etc etc how can they be in same signature???

And like bazelio said cable got no sound It sound of " Mine two humble System" seriously. How can you complained when you never heard it? And like I said Hurricane make my system sound too fast too much mid too edgy. So?? What if sound bad on my system?? I did not said it would sound bad in your too.

And I said it overprice? Yeh sure you can easily find DIY cable that beat Hurricane at 2k. For Dragon if you not deaf it left Hurricane to dust seriously for what it did to my system it definitely worth the asking prices. Is that answer your Ego questions?

What the problem?? I do not understand I just share my experienced?? You can lick each other Hurricanes. I'm done with this AQ shill community.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Wow.

I got banned from that??? Hurricane is overpriced?? Yeh I still think it overpriced.

And it funny when you said 2k cable sound close to 7k cable..pfft. Have you ever tried any 7k+ cable in your own system?

And Dragon use silver while Hurricane is copper etc etc how can they be in same signature???

It sound of " Mine two humble System" seriously. And like I said Hurricane make my system sound too fast too much mid too edgy. So?? What if sound bad on my system?? I did not said it would sound bad in your too.

And I said it overprice? Yeh sure you can easily find DIY cable that beat Hurricane at 2k. For Dragon if you not deaf it left Hurricane to dust seriously for what it did to my system it definitely worth the asking prices. Is that answer your Ego questions?

What the problem?? I do not understand I just share my experienced?? You can lick each other Hurricanes. I'm done with this AQ shill community.
Bye.. I suspect your analytical, deductive, and perhaps listening abilities are approximately equal to your lack of writing abilities, with around 30 errors in this post.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Bye.. I suspect your analytical, deductive, and perhaps listening abilities are approximately equal to your lack of writing abilities, with around 30 errors in this post.
it's much easier on the admin team if you challenge the post and not the poster. This is certainly not the friendly behavior we are asking members show to other members

HughP3

VIP/Donor
Apr 25, 2019
Lets get back to the subject! I was in the camp of all cabling is snake oil... until i took some high end AQ speaker and power home. Darn, even had my wife come listen on the hurricane AQ. She picked the hurricane 3 of 3 times on the amps. Its subtle until you do back to back. Interesting that the power cord made no difference on the AR Ref 6 but a big difference on the Mac 601’s. I really didn’t want to spend the money LOL

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing