Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailer

I just saw it now, with only 30% of the cinema filled and there was little emotion from the crowd from start to finish. I enjoyed the movie, saw it as the chapter 2 really of a 2 chapter movie, and I was very entertained and satisfied. My son who saw this earlier said he liked the first part more. To me the 2 parts is the whole movie, or story. Half of my purpose was to see Captain Marvel, and it was good to see her again. I can understand now why it is a billion dollar hit. So much was put into it.

Reactions: NorthStar
Is there an agreement on the ranking of who is the strongest avenger or is this like audio

Very good question, and it depends of the right perspective ...
? https://www.fandom.com/articles/who-is-the-strongest-avenger

And you mentioned Thor before; the last flick was a good/best one ( including Hela & Zeppelin tune) ... ??

So, is it Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, or Captain Marvel? ...Scarlet Witch?

? I think Thor is. ...But then ...

"And while Captain Marvel is tops when it comes to sheer power, what good is it if Wanda is able to control her mind? That’s why Scarlet Witch is our pick for the most powerful Avenger."

?? Scarlet Witch, I'd say too.

Last edited:
Hmm, I have the power to buy any shiny audio box I wish, but my Ra just gives me one withering look and the purchase is off, and the cats only have to look at her in a particular way and she interrupts controlling me to opening up a tin of cat food.

Who's the strongest in our household?...

I think the MCU is pretty diverse now but needs an Asian superhero. The Indian ones are too busy fighting the bad guys in Bollywood movies

Ked, you mean an Asian guy who zooms around the world taking out the bad guys w even worse systems, and all opposition online, w simple withering sarcasm and putdowns?

Ked, you mean an Asian guy who zooms around the world taking out the bad guys w even worse systems, and all opposition online, w simple withering sarcasm and putdowns?

Then you are Thanos

Well, i ABSOLUTELY know which 50% I want rid of.

Reactions: bonzo75
Wisnon, for me Spidey was THE man. But as I grew older, the 70s Marvels resonate most w me. Dr. Strange (Brunner art), Warlock, Deathlok The Demolisher, and the b/w art comics aimed squarely at adults, Deadly Hands Of Kung Fu. Shang Chi and Dracula were fab too.

The last Marvels that really turned me on were the 80s FMiller Daredevil and XMen incl Phoenix saga.

The movies are a severe let down compared to the artistic summit these comics reached.

Also Wisnon, I remain in awe of SDitko art on those early Spidey issues, and initial DrStrange. With JKirby on Fantastic4our and Thor, John Buscema on SilverSurfer etc, the Marvel Method was an assembly line of sheer genius.

My favourite filmed Marvel adaptation? Bill Bixby Incredible Hulk from 70s. Real pathos.
I kinda agree with all you say, but as for great artists, I have to add Mike Grell of DC too! His Batman illustrations were terrific. PS, I forgot about Warlock!

What, so a bunch of loons can destroy my house? No thanks.

Is there an agreement on the ranking of who is the strongest avenger or is this like audio
Where the guy with the biggest horn wins?

I can really imagine these guys having a pi$$ing up the wall competition in their spare time away from recovering Infinity Stones and such like.

I can really imagine these guys having a pi$$ing up the wall competition in their spare time away from recovering Infinity Stones and such like.

Yeah they are really going at it on who's best forum

Ked, 60s Marvel was full of head to heads.
Thing v Hulk
Hulk v Thor
Thor v Hercules
Even Spidey once took on Hulk.

These battles made this little kid just a little bit excited.

Ked, 60s Marvel was full of head to heads.
Thing v Hulk
Hulk v Thor
Thor v Hercules
Even Spidey once took on Hulk.

These battles made this little kid just a bit excited.

Who won most of the times?

They ended up as honourable score draws. Spidey got around Hulk by clever thinking.

Construction crews were pretty busy in 60s NYC.

Indeed, Marvel ran a line of comics about clearing up the mess after battle royales.

Strongest marvel SH is the Hulk. Not at base strength though. The SV "The Abomination" is at base stronger than the Hulk. However, the trick up the sleeve of Dr Bruce Banner/Hulk is that the angrier he gets, the stronger he becomes! In his fight with the Abomination, as he was losing initially, the Abom started to taunt him making Hulk mad!!!!!

Maybe I would be careful of taunting Marc too much

sounds more to me from what I read that you don't want to mess with his girlfriend as she is The Hulk when it comes to Marc

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing