Banshee Season 2-WBF Official Thread

It took me a while to recognize 'him' when he was singing in the stage dressed as a woman in the season finale. Even the way he talks, and his voice, is quite unique. Real great acting.

And yes, finally Chayton shows up fighting in a bloodsport arena. And he will come back big in the next season. In the meantime, I'm winding down with the last 2 episodes of Walking Dead, and I have started a few of The Vikings. Maybe I might try True Detective as well while waiting for Season 3 of Banshee. Great series!

Phil

you must be the only one amongst us who watches Banshee with his wife

Phil

you must be the only one amongst us who watches Banshee with his wife

Hehe...My wife is gung ho when it comes to movies and TV shows. We've watched Dexter, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad together so Banshee is kinda like noodles after all the dishes in a Chinese set menu lunch. :D But she does wince a little when heads get chopped off by a trailer truck. :D

Hehe...My wife is gung ho when it comes to movies and TV shows. We've watched Dexter, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad together so Banshee is kinda like noodles after all the dishes in a Chinese set menu lunch. :D But she does wince a little when heads get chopped off by a trailer truck. :D

My wife loved Dexter but she won't step foot in the room when Banshee is on

My wife loved Dexter but she won't step foot in the room when Banshee is on

And I rely on my wife a lot for face recognition. She's real good at it while I'm quite bad at memorizing faces of characters. Specially on flashbacks and the characters' faces get younger. She's my refresh button for this. :D

Actually my wife enjoys extreme martial arts fighting movies, like those fast and furious Thai martial arts movies and lately, one Indonesian movie that had real good fighting scenes.

And for a while there, I thought our good sheriff was going to be peppered with bullets inside the church but in came Job for the rescue. Action so intense it escaped me that season 3 was already signed for. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing