Banshee Season 2-WBF Official Thread

I thought it was an excellent episode this week. Back on track. The fight in the middle of the highway was short but one of the great endings of all time as TV fights go.

I purposely avoided this thread until now as I only just saw the episode.

All I can say is "it will make your head spin" ;)

That fight literally brought me out of seat as well as some of the earlier fights

Back on track for sure

How about Job? I love his new 'do'

Or Sheriff Hood's son

Or Kai. He has to be the worst character in the show who with his silent side kick are a deadly duo

Who is more beautiful......Kai's neice?.......... or the soon to be ex chief's sister unless......the chief's handshake with Kai creates a new partnership made in hell

What a show.. I must have jumped 2 feet out of my chair with that fight

Finally the best episode of the series, but only 4 to go - then long wait til 2015 for S3.

Kai's niece. Yummy

Not to sure about the underlying sexual current between Kai and his niece. like how long do you hang around for when you walk in on someone :p

Finally the best episode of the series, but only 4 to go - then long wait til 2015 for S3.

Kai's niece. Yummy

Not to sure about the underlying sexual current between Kai and his niece. like how long do you hang around for when you walk in on someone :p

there is definitely chemistry there. How about her being the voyeur as she watches Kal watching her as he gets a BJ

I must admit the camera work continues to bother me with the constant back and forths etc

Kai's niece. Yummy

I had to do a double take when you mentioned only 4 episodes left. Seems like it just started again.

How about Job? I love his new 'do'

My wife always gives a soft laugh when a Job enters the scene. Has to do with his ever changing hairdo. Kinda like Dennis Rodman's, but I think a little more creative. :D

I had to do a double take when you mentioned only 4 episodes left. Seems like it just started again.

With the kid and the assassin gone the only three issues are

1 whether Carrie tells her husband the truth

2. What happens to rabbit

3. The chief and Kai

With the kid and the assassin gone the only three issues are

1 whether Carrie tells her husband the truth

2. What happens to rabbit

3. The chief and Kai

I think the Chief has already climbed back into bed with Kai, he's desperate.
Unfortunately, I think the Chief's sister has left the building as well. I'm gonna miss her. She was my new favorite!
I find myself not really caring about Rabbit. I don't care if he even shows up for the rest of the season.
As for issues, I think the creators have shown they're never at a loss.

Am waiting for the intimidating and massive native American behemoth Chayton to come back to the scene after his escape from a police car.

Forget Chayton for now

The war is on between Lukas and Kai. This episode and last IMO brings Banshee back to where it was last year.

So many things happened in last night's 45 minute episode that each one was better than the previous

Poor Jayson. Gone but not forgotten by Lukas who now vows to bring down Kai because he knows Kai killed Jayson because he walked in on him and Rebecca who continues to be the star in the show. Is she beautiful or what? She must loathe Kai for what he did and that he made her watch both times

I am still bothered by some of the photography and time sequence shots.

I do like that after the rolling credits there is always a 10 second scene which ends that episode followed by next week's preview

As Lukas says

"I don't know what's coming next, ......but it's coming"

"And what are you going to do now?"

Man I love this show

Nice episode, setting up for an explosive season ender. 2 more left. Deputy Emmett is now in trouble.

Nice episode, setting up for an explosive season ender. 2 more left. Deputy Emmett is now in trouble.

seems you and I are the only ones who saw the episode Phil

Yes, poor Deputy Emmett Yawner who took things with the skin heads into his own hands and dealt some retribution but what happens to Emmett at the end and the fade to black? In the last scene after the rolling credits, the seat he was in is now empty

And yes Kai is finally taken down by Lukas with a phony excuse for an arrest warrant when they search a secret room in his basement only to discover arms and contraband.

As Kai sits in jail he gives orders to his silent side kick (who always wears those black horn rimmed glasses and bow tie and is is a psychopathic killer) to take care of the witness who ratted him out.

Job in the meanwhile has found a hot trail of "Rabbit" and as Phil says with only 2 episodes left "I don't know what's coming next,....but it's coming" and "what're you going to do now?" :)

Kai and Rabbit coming after Lukas is not going to be fun

http://www.cinemax.com/banshee/video/?bctid=3267121511001 is a synopsis of the episode

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing