Bespoke Audio TVC Passive Preamp - An Unassuming Star

CKKeung

Jun 18, 2011
Hong Kong
Congratulations, looks gorgeous. Are you going to share your experiences using this package with the Select 2? ;)
Hello Emile,
My ordered pair of xlr Totaldac Drivers will arrive this week.
I have to burn-in them before telling you reliably the performance of Bespoke Ultimate Silver + Totaldac Drivers + MSB Select DAC.
;)

JayDee

Feb 4, 2020

CKKeung

Jun 18, 2011
Hong Kong
Am I suffering from hallucination?

I bidded this old cd from eBay.

IMG-20200329-WA0043~2.jpeg

Rostropovich's cello was rather too soft/mellow/slow on my Bent Audio copper autoformer passive preamp.

The Bespoke Ultimate Silver improves the resolution, freq extension, imaging and attack a lot yet retaining all the musicality.

However when I removed the protective plastic stickers on the gold-plated brass cowls, the cello became even more real/vivid!

20200329_120346~2.jpg
20200329_120457.jpg

I must have been working too hard for the COVID-19 Outbreak lately and need more sleep.
o_O

Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
taikoaudio.com
I’m not that surprised :cool:

Take care of yourself as well CK!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high-end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing