Bespoke Audio TVC Passive Preamp - An Unassuming Star

Apr 11, 2019
Very interesting. It seems that this preamp can be associated to a wide range of Amp… Good to know. :cool:
This is a new generation of Bryston. It gets enough power and fine sounding.
The main question of passive pre amp is most likely from the gain output of the source. Once the output gain fits the need of the pre amp (the modern dac indeed helps a lot), the strengths of passive pre amp are easily shown up. :):)

Apr 11, 2019
This special version of Bespoke silver TVC has arrived at the hk dealer last week.
My friend Paul has not picked it up yet so I went for a brief audition yesterday.
Although not burned-in it gave a huge soundstage, much bigger than the demo Bespoke copper version at the dealer showroom.
Great potential!
I guess this may be due to the bigger TVC copper enclosure/cowl of this special version.

View attachment 50360
Had an audition of this grand and beautiful passive pre amplifier last night. The soundstage is amazingly wide and deep.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing