Bitcoin

Zero000

Jul 28, 2014
The general trend is rise. The supply is drying up as miner's yields drop and the supply will continue to fall until no more enter the market.

I think in two years time the gains could be appreciable. Massive, even.

Then again...;)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Buy Disney shares instead; Marvel comic super heroes are a solid investment for a very long time to come...no Mickey mouse stuff here.

...Avengers, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, ...
And the Star Wars franchise, and the Avatar franchise, and the PIXAR franchise...The Incredibles, Toy Story, ...all the super Disney world animations and Disneyland Theme Parks and Resorts worldwide.

Bitcoin is for worldwide crooks and rats eating rats.

Last edited:

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Here's why the price wouldn't drop below 12900 for awhile, despite volume. (and this is after they sold a few, it was nearly $37m)

BTC36milbuy.png

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
I almost bought $GBTC around 10,500 but it spiked the day after and I didn't want to chase. Figured there was at least going to be a bounce.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Maybe I'm foolish, but since there are no major reason for it to go up or down right now (the halving isn't till next spring), I've been just going off of overbought/oversold and ignoring everything else for several trades lately. It's easy to get FOMO, because it bounces every time and optimizing price is tough, but I haven't a loss yet. I'm sure I'll get rammed before long for some reason... as long as I've been climbing prior I guess I won't worry too much. It's all minor until after next spring.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
It’s a decent time to fiddle. I’m sure it’ll pump above 10k at some point before May. But when the halving starts then the craziness will ensue. The question is if the correction will spark the huge buying process it did last time. It should be easy as pie to least double, as long as you don’t get too starry-eyed. It’ll be turbulent for sure.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I’m long $BTC and have been so for around a month. Feel the move is just getting started

The halving will catch up. I'm not sure about right this second, but it will, and the adjustment will not be super light.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I still have the BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC I bought at higher prices three years ago, so I am with you, Keith!

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Whether you want to be or not... ;)

True! But I also have some Galaxy Digital (Novogratz blockchain investment bank-type business) which is helping.

Zero000

Jul 28, 2014
JP Morgan predicting 100k to 240k $ per bitcoin or thereabouts by the end of 2021.

Crazy.

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
Bitcoin $25k was a nice Christmas present. Fear a temporary end is near though looking at volume patterns. $30k will be a big struggle if it even gets there.

Reactions: Folsom

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Bitcoin $25k was a nice Christmas present. Fear a temporary end is near though looking at volume patterns. $30k will be a big struggle if it even gets there.

Please tell us when to buy after the next blow-off decline.

Reactions: Folsom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing