CH Precision at RMAF 2019

rsorren1

Sep 6, 2013
Dallas area
CH Precision will be featured in three rooms this year at RMAF. All of our 1-Series components will be on display and electronics designer Raphael Pasche will make the trip to discuss our products with you! The three rooms are:
Homestead 3 - CH Precision M1.1/L1/C1/P1 with Bending Wave Audio, Goebel, Kronos
Rm 5117 - CH Precision I1 with Xact Audio and Nordost
Rm 8153 - CH Precision A1.5/C1/D1/T1/X1 with Stenheim and NVS Sound

There are a number of special presentations planned in each of the rooms during the event so be sure to stop by and see us. I will be in all three rooms and look forward to meeting WBF members in person. Hope to see you there.

MJB

Mar 10, 2013
Thanks Ralph. Have a good show!

I'm skipping this year. Planning to do Munich next year.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Welcome to the CH family Sunil :)

Reactions: gian60

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I am going to miss this. I just have too much going on at the store. Our CH Precision system is absolutely amazing. I am so fortunate to be a CH Dealer.

This is a very good problem to have!

Its been a few years since I have been to you place since I moved out of state. I am now reasonably close and will have to stop by next time i am in So Cal.

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Absolutely ! Please stop by. Many new and exciting products including Stenheim speakers, Vandersteen Audio and more.
Any Photos? I would be especially keen to see your Stenheim set up and partnering equipment:)

Sunny

Here's our picture of the CH Precision system. Starting with the C1 DAC, L1 Preamplifier, P1 Phono Preamplifier, M 1.1 Power Amp and X1 Dual power Supply. Technics Turntable. HRS SXR Signature Reference Custom Audio Stands, AudioQuest Cables and Power. CH Precision system.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing