spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Smart dog. Very smart.

Reactions: Direct Drive

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
So he's royalty? Of Welsh extraction (Taffy an affectionate term for our British cousins to the west)? Terrible?...well, dogs WILL misbehave. Redgrave?...The family name?

Direct Drive

Sep 16, 2020
East Anglia, UK
So he's royalty? Of Welsh extraction (Taffy an affectionate term for our British cousins to the west)? Terrible?...well, dogs WILL misbehave. Redgrave?...The family name?

Count.... because he rules, or did...getting old -15 now, the roost in the village. Also his father was Belfox Count.
Welsh Borders. Born 1at of March, so St. David's Day, patron Saint of Wales. We rescued him and he came with name. Had been used as stud dog and for showing.
Terrible....he is a terrier with a real penchant for hunting. Deer are his favourite and he brings the down! (my poor wife who is vegetarian city girl).
Redgrave.....the village.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Redgrave village UK on Suffolk/Norfolk border?

Direct Drive

Sep 16, 2020
East Anglia, UK

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Aha! Well, I'm 40 miles and 60 mins drive from you on the Norfolk/Cambs border. No vegetarians in this household.

I wonder if your wife will wean The Count off venison?

Direct Drive

Sep 16, 2020
East Anglia, UK
Small world it is! Sadly he has weened himself off as he can't catch them anymore.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Well, no sport in hunting Tofu.

Direct Drive

Sep 16, 2020
East Anglia, UK
By way of update, Count Taffy has been joined, though at present contiues to be, frankly, unimpressed, by Princess Purdey of Redgrave.
DSCF7431-001.JPG

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Gerard, as we discussed I know very well who Princess Purdey is named after.

If Count Taffy is frankly unimpressed by Princess Purdey, then quite frankly, I'm unimpressed by Count Taffy Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Direct Drive

Direct Drive

Sep 16, 2020
East Anglia, UK
Gerard, as we discussed I know very well who Princess Purdey is named after.

If Count Taffy is frankly unimpressed by Princess Purdey, then quite frankly, I'm unimpressed by Count Taffy Lol.
Marc

I have a video which I will upload (did want to do it correctly when I tried from FB)....anyway in honor of the beauty.....
(I had also been tempted with Penelope, Lady Penelope. It was a toss of a coin).

Attachments

• Purdey.jpg
    Purdey.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Purdey 2.jpg
    Purdey 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing