Entreq Tellus grounding

I use an ozone generator to clean my C-Pap equipment. The smell is pretty repugnant. I doubt if it would be a good item in the audio room.

ozzy

I have 1 entreq Atlantis powercable With furutech ncf With us connector
180 cm over if some body need i can sell

I've touched on this topic before, but I will ask again. Anyone have used an Ozone Generator in the same room as their Entreq boxes? I want to Ozone treat my music room, but a little concerned about damaging the grounding effectivness of the Entreq. Didn't even consider this before until it was previsouly mentioned that those destatic guns, can ruin the Entreq boxes, but I'm not sure about Ozone.
I strongly suspect it is a question without an answer until somebody actually tries it and it might prove to be a very expensive mistake.
As LL21 suggests the best person to ask is Per, but whether he knows the answer I don't know.
If you do put the question to him I would be interested to know if his his response is the same as set out in the earlier post

Reactions: HK Panda
Anyone get the new ProtectUS?

Brave Browser Clipping (1∶05∶08 AM).jpg

Will be interesting see how the Protectus differs from the Entreq equipment rack which also has connections for each shelf to be grounded. Akin to what Audiocrack has been doing with his pure copper slabs for each component which he also grounds to his Tripoint.

Reactions: HK Panda

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu