Every Apple Design Ever In 30 Seconds

I hate Youtube/Flash sometimes. I saw a flash of a camera but could not go back to it. Did they ever make such an animal?

My first "real computer" was the Apple II (1978?). I learned programming on it. Still puts a smile on my face thinking about it.

My first "real computer" was the Apple II (1978?). I learned programming on it. Still puts a smile on my face thinking about it.

Mine too. (I had been a programmer when I got out of college but by this time, I was in sales). I could not afford the floppy disk at the time (about $500) but was told I could use a tape recorder to save files on. The first night I had it I was up until about 3 am doing some Basic program, "saved" it to tape and when I went to retrieve it to continue work, not there.

I put the computer away until I could afford a floppy.

I also purchased one of the original Macs (one of the first 50,000 that was autographed by the original design team inside the cover). Apple did not make hard drives for the Mac but I purchased a 3rd party drive. I got a whopping 10 (ten) MEGS (not GIGs and certainly not Terabytes) for the small price of $1895.00 !!~!!!

Now you can purchase two terabytes for under $100 !!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing