Finances | Business | Investments | Tesla Shares

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I took most profit of the table on the short position.
But with these high option prices due to volatility its hard to make a buck .
I expext a bounce at just under dow 24000 on the MA.
Then long temporarily and short again , i always ecpect the big one to be in sept /okt.

Reactions: RogerD

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
What’s not normal is when the Federal Reserve does QE and calls it unprecedented Repos into a very extended stock market. Then has the nerve to say the market is overextended...C’mon man they are the biggest bullshitters on earth. They did the exact same thing six months before 1929 and every bubble since.
I’m not the smartest bulb...but this market was going to come down no matter what. God help us if the rally up is a 3 wave. I’ll short the shit out of again. End of rant...the system is rigged but as long as your long the world is fine.

You sure are correct Roger, and the market agrees with you with auto self-correction.
I think it's only a trailer to the full picture coming up ...

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I bought more gold stocks on the dip .
Looks to me that before the end of the year probably sooner , interest rates will be at zero again in the US.
I heard they will cut rates most likely on wednesday by maybe 50 basispoints.
If there will be a recession what are the central banks gonna do ??
Lower rates are not possible , buy stocks ,?? in that case gold is gonna scream higher , i wont be surprised if you see 100 $ a day up moves

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Rate cut by half point this morning, to give stocks more volatility, more excitement, more circus fun ride ... Tesla's up, ...Coronavirus and all the businesses slowdown activities related to it globally all ingredients in the making of unstoppable what cannot be stop.
Emotions are like a roller coaster, can't count on them, can't trust them, can't rely on them, might as well dump them and let it go follow the unstoppable flow, the current of broken dreams, the wave of nightmarish fever of normal natural fear of reality.

We're going to see swings representing human interventions in trying to stimulate, stabilize the markets, but the true real swing is in the factories and jobs being actively normal globally. Are they? Certainly not and it's going to get worst in the USA before it gets better.
I'm not the only one from that school of objective realistic practical vision.
The world of financial illusions, hocus pocus abracadabra magic powder is coming to a down spiralling turbulence for the near and longer term.

Let's not kid ourselves here.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I bought more gold stocks on the dip .
Looks to me that before the end of the year probably sooner , interest rates will be at zero again in the US.
I heard they will cut rates most likely on wednesday by maybe 50 basispoints.
If there will be a recession what are the central banks gonna do ??
Lower rates are not possible , buy stocks ,?? in that case gold is gonna scream higher , i wont be surprised if you see 100 $ a day up moves

:);)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
And the Feds they can shave another half point tomorrow morning and it won't make a cent of a difference.

* Andromeda, I wish you best health, and wealth.
Be well, all the very best ...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Simply put businesses are slowing down, and dramatically and all over.
It's part of smart measures to combat that invisible common enemy, and washing our hands of course.

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
The Fed is firing blanks. Actually a rate cut might do more damage as T-bill rates collapsed. The big question is, was that one day wonder yesterday a wave 2 or 4? Probably a 2...but either way lower lows are dead a head. Watch Gold tomorrow big move. Today was a good short...actually went full short yesterday.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
This is uncharted territory for Wall Street. It's a lesson to all of us, not only them.
Nobody's in charge anymore of the finances, it's a free fall for all...nature @ its worst.

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
This is uncharted territory for Wall Street. It's a lesson to all of us, not only them.
Nobody's in charge anymore of the finances, it's a free fall for all...nature @ its worst.

Bob,

The problem is the market psychology or human nature never changes...but governments and central bankers try to manage their economies (manipulation). In the end it always ends badly because trying to negate the business cycle creates corruption, misfeasance, and malfeasance. Also you get this....bear markets after a asset bubble...those criminals trying to avoid their comeuppance. 2020-03-03_1510.png

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
It's the people who get the job done, who make the economic machine rolling.
The corrupts who exploit them and manipulate are reaping the benefits...flake money atop their graves for eternity.

Corruption/corrosion ain't working anymore ... watch out to what's coming up next ...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing