Finances | Business | Investments | Tesla Shares

More electric cars is better for the economy, for the world's balance.
With cheaper gas more people drive, and that drives the level of CO2, which makes people more toxic, less energetic, affects the lungs and the heart and the blood supply and the brain.

Anyway the world markets are in chaos from my view.
And I don't see this smoothing out anytime soon for a while.
Even Tesla in China is not bullet-proof, the factory.
Everyone suffer, all of us, in particular us over 60.
And the children suffer too when their mothers and fathers get sick.

Best investment is in Health.

Maybe I take a broader view or am I too bearish? The drop in interest rates has been dramatic in the last week. I have a divorced friend that augmented his income with a CD which reached term last week. A 3 pct note now will rollover at less than a half of a pct. He called me and has decided to put his house up for sale. Monday rates will drop again.

The next rate drop...real soon...3/4 (0.75) point now...from what I've read recently.

The only thing i know is and i have traded index options for a long time (as a side game ) , only losing mostly by the way
Logic in the stockmarket is completely irrelevant what you think SHOULD happpen usually doesnt .
The stockmarket , like real estate is mostly driven by how much debt people can take.
No logic, just mostly a debt driven cycle.

Last edited:
The fed in the US has problems controlling the overnight repo rate .
If this rate will become " normal " again ( unsurpressed ) lets say 5 - 6 % and it will at some time the experts say, i dont know when off course .
Then It ll be mayhem .
To not let that happen as the whole system is now loaded with debt the fed will then print like crazy , and gold goes up .
At least thats the theory but there are quit a few big shots that say the same.

Last edited:
I see that Bitcoin is off about $850. Just the start in a major cycle C wave down. Everything should join the party.

You re not gonna tell me i m gonna miss the big leg down are you :p, i m out of the market with options .
Any way may be gold will go up during all this turmoil , im in algeria for work the next 3 weeks , nice and quit in the desert :)

Last edited:
You re not gonna tell me i m gonna miss the big leg down are you :p, i m out of the market with options .
Any way may be gold will go up during all this turmoil , im in algeria for work the next 3 weeks , nice and quit in the desert :)
Well,my brother gets pissed at me because he says I should trade my position. I did get out at the wave 1 low and back in around the wave 2 high. Not many realize what wave we are in....a cycle degree C wave down and it could be a super cycle also. I tend toward the latter.
Anyway there will be sharp rallies up....but the impulses down should be brutal. The Dow will make a continuation gap down Monday. The break away gap down was Friday. Good luck.

Market Bloodbath: Middle East Stocks Crater; Kuwait Halted; Aramco Below IPO; Dow Indicated Down 500 | Zero Hedge https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/m...r-kuwait-halted-aramco-below-ipo-dow-down-500

Reactions: andromedaaudio
How can I say this....It was written in the charts....
“It is vitally uncommon for a requirement collapse to coincide with a provide surge,” mentioned Bob McNally on the Rapidan power Group. “It’s the most crude price-bearish mixture because the early 1930s. The price collapse has simply begun.”

This is only the beginning Roger, in my calculated opinion.
I don't like this one iota....we have imbeciles running monetary policy around the world.....

Limit down in the futures tonight....they don't know where it will open.

? https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/1874839/asian-markets-collapse-oil-prices-crash-as-virus-spreads

c1_3557254.jpg

With the recent OPEC decision this was inevitable.
Watch out the beating tomorrow morning on the North American markets.
Roger, what are your numbers telling you? Are we aiming for a global recession?

First , i cant believe im not short in the biggest drop of them all what an idiot.

We might have a temporary top in gold for a couple of days , but....
I expect a 50 percent or 1 % rate cut this week , plus some more QE.
Gold has almost nowhere to go then up.

I see ben bernanke loading his helicopter fulll with money , i suspect he is gonna take of any minute .

You guys saw that this morning, the circuit breaker gave up.
Who's steering the boat, OPEC or Coronavirus?

It's a precipice 90° straight down, and without any parachute.
Gold is holding up @ record height.

I'm sure we'll get over that, it's not a question of if but when ...

There are a lot of people on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, lots of traders.
...Lots of phones touching, hands on faces, tears, etc.
What if they would be asked to stay home (work from home) because of the risk of infection?
It's a possible scenario, eventually.

Meanwhile ...
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...-says-hedge-fund-manager-kyle-bass-2020-03-09

I certainly don't disagree with that guy.
2,014 points drop (DJIA) is a good chunk in one day; I think the shock & awe effect is only starting ...

* Extra: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a...h-gallows-humor-as-market-crumbles-2020-03-09

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing