Has anyone heard from Johnny Vinyl?

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello and good evening to you all. This member was considered a good "online" friend of mine and a recent thread that resurfaced made me notice that he has not been on this site since last year. I am hoping everything is well with him. Did he leave on his own accord or did something happen to him?

He is one of the Founding Members of this forum and I am hoping to hear that all is well with him and that perhaps he just moved on with life or on to greener pastures. Please advise if you can or if you have any information. Thanks all.

Tom

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Glad to hear of this news. Thank you, sir.

Tom

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I reached out awhile back and never heard back. We carried on some good conversations and we had sooo much in common music wise. I searched his last few posts and found nothing alarming to note.
What ever he is going through I hope he returns someday.
or maybe he just got tired of us old sods.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing