Help: Qobuz stopped working

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
Hello all. For some reason Roon stopped working a couple days ago. I had to re-install roon. But after the re-install Qobuz won't stream music. I can see Qobuz music and select a song and press play but it won't start playing (Stays at 0 seconds). Roon works and plays files from the server just fine. I have rebooted the complete network (router and switches). I have logged out of Qobuz and logged back in through roon. My Ipad has the latest version of iOS. My server is the Antipodes K50. I have fully shut down and restarted the K50 a few times. The network lights are blinking on the back of the K50 as well as the switch.

Anyone else have something like this happen? Thoughts/ideas welcome.

shadowlight

Oct 27, 2016
I would also test to make sure that Qobuz works outside of the Roon environment to narrow the issue down to Roon and not the Qobuz account. Do the Antipods have the ability to stream Qobuz directly without Roon?

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
My Qobuz account works on my phone. I am listening to it now. I have never tried streaming Qobuz without Roon through the K50. Not sure that is possible.

Reactions: shadowlight

Carlos269

Mar 21, 2012
Log out of Qobuz and then log back in, on the K50 and see if that works.

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
I think I did that too but I will do it again. I have changed/checked so many things hard to keep track of them. I might have to start a list of everything I check/change.

Carlos269

Mar 21, 2012
If all else fails. Change your password on Qubuz. Do this as a last resort. This will reset the handshake between the K50 and Qobuz.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing