High End>>>>>Vienna

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
rhapsody.audio
The HIGH END international audio show will change to a new venue in 2026. This move from Munich to Vienna signals a groundbreaking step and was announced by the HIGH END SOCIETY at today's annual general meeting of the Association for High Quality Audio and Video Reproduction.

https://www.highendsociety.de/high-end-44.html

Reactions: mtemur
1726065380822.png

I am excited by this news. I much prefer Vienna to Munich as a city, and having experienced the Austria Center with its 19 halls • 180 meeting rooms • 5 levels • 26,000m² event space for 22,800 people, it should be more than capable of physically hosting the show.

Vienna has so much more to offer with its renowned Symphony Orchestra, Opera and its cuisine, both savoury and sweet. The pastries are to die for over and over again.

Great news indeed. I went to Munich this year and said I would not return. But Vienna is a different story. I was in Vienna right before Munich and I would go back again just to watch the street lights change.

see post #969

Fabulous city. Going to Musikverein again would be icing on the cake.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu