M12 Gold Switch

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Today, you buy any gear with dealer cost in any place. regardless JCAT.
Yes, you are exactly correct. If that bothers you, then I suggest that you put me on ignore and don’t listen to anything that I say. I have no problem with that.

I wish you all the best.

Reactions: ctydwn

fast.freight

Jul 30, 2022
I have had my M-12 switch for a few weeks and it sounds wonderful. Who would have thought a switch could make such an improvement.
Well, yesterday I received and installed the JCAT Optimo 3 Duo Linear Power Supply. Wow again! Immediately! It is 12 v and two rails, and Marcin made me the beautiful cable for the M12 as well as one for my Verizon Modem (why not I had the extra rail on the power supply, and it would not do the 18v for my Nucleus (already with an HDPLEX PS). It is beautiful craftsmanship and has again opened up my soundstage and more clearly focused the instruments / voices. It just sounds better. I think this power supply is a good deal compared to inferior less expensive ones or considering the cost of a Sean Jacobs etc. I am also eyeing his new Streamer! Customer service with JCAT is top notch.
Thank you Marcin! Ken

Attachments

• JCAT.jpeg
    JCAT.jpeg
    673.9 KB · Views: 24

ayc868

Nov 8, 2022
Silicon Valley
Any one know where to get the Telegartner M12 Gold power female connector on the DC cable ?

Last edited:

ayc868

Nov 8, 2022
Silicon Valley
When I connected the m12 gold first time, I was really disappointed. and I couldn’t believe that this one was known as the best switch out there.

Firstly I tried to isolate vibration with magnesium alloy foot and changed power supply with Lithium-ion Phosphate Battery pack designed for audiophile which is from 13.5v to 10v natually diminishes. (the best point of the voltage was 10v) It came with a wide open sound stage, hugely noticeable difference.

And secondly when I changed the telegartner ethernet cables with the sablon ethernet 2020 for m12 gold, beautiful musicality followed up instantly. I can not get away with the impact of the m12 gold now. I am loving it.

Orange flashing is the indication of 100mb. Green flashing is 1000mb.
I hope you find the best outcome with M12 gold soon.
Just wonder, telegartner ethernet cables come with product , not even as good as sablon ethernet 2020 ?

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
Any one know where to get the Telegartner M12 Gold power connector female? this is to build a DC cable for a LPS. thanks
If you google ‘M12D connector‘ then you will find a number of sellers locally. There are other brands available besides TG.

Marcin_gps

VIP Donor/Industry Expert
Jun 24, 2015
jcat.eu
I have had my M-12 switch for a few weeks and it sounds wonderful. Who would have thought a switch could make such an improvement.
Well, yesterday I received and installed the JCAT Optimo 3 Duo Linear Power Supply. Wow again! Immediately! It is 12 v and two rails, and Marcin made me the beautiful cable for the M12 as well as one for my Verizon Modem (why not I had the extra rail on the power supply, and it would not do the 18v for my Nucleus (already with an HDPLEX PS). It is beautiful craftsmanship and has again opened up my soundstage and more clearly focused the instruments / voices. It just sounds better. I think this power supply is a good deal compared to inferior less expensive ones or considering the cost of a Sean Jacobs etc. I am also eyeing his new Streamer! Customer service with JCAT is top notch.
Thank you Marcin! Ken
Thank you, Ken

Happy Holidays!

Best regards,
Marcin

MasterparK

Jan 16, 2022
South Korea
thank you! , but we need female in DC for LPS. photo could be wrong.

Mfr. #:

Last edited:

ayc868

Nov 8, 2022
Silicon Valley

Thank you, order one from Texas already. I used to buy parts from Digikey. However, this time use wrong search key word. only 1404644 will get the right part.

Last edited:

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Telegartner Japan will launch a better switch dedicated to network audio.
It's called M12 Switch Premium :

Screenshot_2022-12-30-03-49-19-767-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

ayc868

Nov 8, 2022
Silicon Valley
Reactions: MasterparK

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
The M12 Gold is attractive for its musicality but some may consider it a bit laid back.
The new Premium is said to be more energetic.

zebo67

VIP/Donor
Apr 27, 2017
systems.audiogon.com
The M12 Gold is attractive for its musicality but some may consider it a bit laid back.
The new Premium is said to be more energetic.
Perhaps a combination of M12 Premium and Gold yields to best of both worlds! The choice of 24V power supply for M12 Premium is a head scratcher for me.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing