Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Reactions: Leif S

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 14, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
I use similar dimension rca. I wish they were fully sealed over the metal terminal. I find when force is applied to the terminal it over-strains the wire at the entry point into the terminal.
My wish confounds rca application for locking types that require turning.
Ah well you can’t have everything I guess.

What kind of shielding is deployed in your cable?
Shielding affects the sound. Only the MasterBuilt power cords use shielding because it is needed. MasterBuilt achieves shielding through their construction geometry.

Reactions: John57

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Given the cost we can no longer refer to Masterbiolt as cables. I suggest we refer to the as a "music interface"

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm just glad I've finally gotten all the Ultras I need for my main system. It only took 3 years! Whew. I am living happily with the affordable lines in my two other systems.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'm just glad I've finally gotten all the Ultras I need for my main system. It only took 3 years! Whew. I am living happily with the affordable lines in my two other systems.

It took me over 3 years to get all Ultra for my system as well. But as we all know these cables are "lifers"

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
That is equipment interface.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing